Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
the only thing is i have been told a few times and not by people who have tried to do anything about it that the guy in question has a a pattern of behaviour pre programmed into him about going the opposite way to what feels good for him
In 15 years as a therapist, I've never seen this. People always move towards what feels good/comfortable and away from pain/discomfort.

It's a technical point but you can guarantee that if people are moving towards something, there's some emotional reward in there somewhere.

Quote:
sorry this is very complicated! personally i feel more inclined to believe its true to some extent but that it can be fixed by us working on ourselves independently but im really open to all things its a bit new to me and i was interested to know peoples thoughts.
Barbara Brennan claims to be able to heal relationships through healing relation cords. I've validated most of her teachings but am almost never in a position to work with couples, just my own relationships.
Anyway, her second book, Light Emerging, covers this and is a must-read for anyone in this field regardless.

Quote:
the man in question is a twin flame
Feel free to add to the do' they really exist?' thread.

If there's a strong connection it may well be a past life connection and you would have subconscious patterns arising from that time. But these would be driven by normal issues, not karma a la "not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming".

[The latter seems only to be resolvable the long & painful way, through a guru taking on the karma for you or through God's own blessing... which is why I questioned what the psychic said].
Old 25-09-2011, 04:17 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
i have been told that one of the reasons im having problems with a man atm is because in a past life he was married and i had an affair with him and history is kind of putting a block on things (we are both single by the way)
is this possible, the psychic who told me says it can be healed etc and even though the result wont change it will be a lot longer if its not sorted out.

now i kinda believe this just from the way the energies are he just has fear to open up to me, but is this possible im just looking to see what peoples thoughts are and options and if people just think it's of no relevance.

ive not looked into past lives too much.

I totally believe past lives can affect out current incarnations. Alot of it comes down to karma.

A great and fascinating read ya might want to check out is "Soulmates and Hot Dates" by Maria Shaw. She touches on stuff just like this.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:22 PM
LadyImpreza1111

This book has also helped me understand where some of his (my soul connection) and my fears stemmed from: A past life.
Old 25-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
In 15 years as a therapist, I've never seen this. People always move towards what feels good/comfortable and away from pain/discomfort.
its more a fear of being hurt i think, from past experiences prob the fear of noving towards something happy for fear of it going wrong of course its impossible to know for sure.

It's a technical point but you can guarantee that if people are moving towards something, there's some emotional reward in there somewhere.

Barbara Brennan claims to be able to heal relationships through healing relation cords. I've validated most of her teachings but am almost never in a position to work with couples, just my own relationships.
Anyway, her second book, Light Emerging, covers this and is a must-read for anyone in this field regardless.

Feel free to add to the do' they really exist?' thread.

If there's a strong connection it may well be a past life connection and you would have subconscious patterns arising from that time. But these would be driven by normal issues, not karma a la "not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming".

well for sure noone knows noone can be positive ive had it clarified so many times and i feel it, its not just the pull its the level of love the signs, but you know like i said im not out to prove it to anyone even myself.

[The latter seems only to be resolvable the long & painful way, through a guru taking on the karma for you or through God's own blessing... which is why I questioned what the psychic said]
lets hope ideserve a blessing one day! lol :).

oh and now ive wrote underneath i have to writ something to allow it to post!
Old 25-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
This book has also helped me understand where some of his (my soul connection) and my fears stemmed from: A past life.

thanks lol so much conflicting info! my head doesnt really know if its higher self or not talking

i saw the ladies point but obviously she was trying to get money she did however say shed do it for free to help me
so that puts a whole new slant on it, im not sure if she will or what now but it def made me think about it more

she siad outcome would be same but this would prevent future problems and speed it up a little. hmmm thanks for ur advice though everyone :))
Old 27-09-2011, 08:53 PM
SunMoonStars

Miss believed I know what you mean. I have been in this same situation myself. I know this man I love is from a past life. He also gets close and then runs. He hides his feelings and too scared to open up with me. I got tired of it and let him go, no not easy. But it became exhausting and feel that if its meant to be it will be if not that is okay too because I will find someone who wont run and is ready. Not that I dont care for him but my life must move forward and I found it just sitting still waiting for this guy to become unafraid was just really exhausting. I hope that things work out for you and things change for the better.