Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Celeste

To protect us and keep us out of trouble. They don't tell us what to do, but they warn us of upcoming danger and it is up to be careful, but we don't have to listen. Then we may fall, and our guide is still with us.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:36 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
To protect us and keep us out of trouble. They don't tell us what to do, but they warn us of upcoming danger and it is up to be careful, but we don't have to listen. Then we may fall, and our guide is still with us.

Hello

I can really resinate with this. So many feel that a Guide is there to almost live one's life for them, to serve them in a way almost. The word guide means just that guidance a helping hand in the hand up way not hand out way.

No they do not tell us what to do, they make guided suggestions to us and if we open to listen that "Little Voice" serves us well. If we do not then that is a lesson for us to learn and hopefully learn from.

Our Guide never abandons us but they can and do I know at times ingore us. I too feel that maybe at times they isssue or OK the lessons we are given. I know well from the NDE I had that I was made aware the path in life I was on was not a good one and that I would fall prey to that path. I choose to let EGO rule me and I continued on. In the NDE olace of coming back in I heard clearly that I was given a lesson and that I would have to change me path in life or next time I would NOT be given that place to come back. Blessings is I changed paths.

Lynn
Old 05-10-2011, 07:16 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Guides advise us w/ as light a touch as possible. By touch I mean influence. They are wayshowers/teacher types. They help us learn & grow energetically, but aren’t there to do it for us as this would rob us of the learning experience. Some guides are w/ us for a lifetime while others interact w/ us for specific training or projects. Guides are all different levels beginning w/ slightly more experienced than us. This is OK.

Guides are different from higher self. HS is an integral part of our energies, that inner voice we have that seems a little bit different that our thoughts. Guides are separate energies. Their functions are completely different. It’s easy to consider that one is the other as we get guidance from HS & HS is the conduit for our connecting w/ all higher dimensional energies.

While we’ve long referred to guides & probably HS as the comfortable concept of guardian angels that was an allowable concept w/ organized religion their real purpose isn’t to protect us, even though they can interfere & send us a message in certain rare life threatening circumstances. It is likely that the term guardian angel was deliberately crafted as part of organized religion’s continual effort to convince us to feel powerless, always needing protection. The concept of HS or a guide wouldn’t be effective as convincing us to be powerless is to try to steer us away from connecting deeply w/ self or other benevolent energies.

Our spiritual team is very polite & wouldn’t enter one’s physical body or, really personal energy field (aura) w/o being invited. I don’t know if this is one of the guide's functions to do some type of work w/ actually sharing energies or merging w/ our energy field.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

Quickly commenting on that last bit. My own spirit guide did not enter my energy field, but one time I told him 'it must be easy working with me because I can hear everything you say.' He proceeded to reply, 'can I do something to help you?' and I gave him permission. He then leaned over me and put his finger to my forehead, and a beam of light/heat was felt running down the path between my forehead and the center of my head.

Another spirit which was not my guide but who kept visiting me before, I asked them to enter/overlap parts of my body and then it would feel very 'cold' in that area. They seemed happy to obey what tests I asked them to do, but it seems by default - spirits aren't allowed to mess with your energy field without your permission.

My current guide is very powerful and I have felt his arms and hands moving about inside my abdomen while I meditate. He will do what is required to trigger rapid progression for me, including pushing out my karma at an extended pace.

To simply answer the question in my own opinion, I can say from my experience what has happened to me but I cannot speak for what happens to others (because I don't know).

Basically, before our physical reincarnation, we discuss our life plan with high level beings (usually beings of a high density light energy). The plan of the reincarnation is entirely for the purpose of developing our higher energy bodies... All major events which happen to someone are pretty much planned pre-birth, although minor things can change and free will does exist but we are usually heavily guided towards our life plan. I have personally had flashback memories of being in a spirit body and discussing my life-plan with beings made out of light.

The spirit guide is not there to comfort us, nor to heal us, nor to answer our human wishes. The spirit guide is assigned to help guide us so that we act out our life plan as accurately as possible. In other words, if I want something in the human world and I pray for it - plenty of beings will hear my message - but they usually won't do anything about it. There are some exceptions to this though.

Say my pre-birth plan said I was to go through a large period of suffering during a certain period of my life, my spirit guide would help make sure that suffering occurs. If I prayed to him and said 'eliminate the suffering, give me a comfortable life.' He would ignore it, because he obeys my pre-birth life plan and not my current decisions. My current decisions would not benefit my higher spirit bodies, and I remain lost in the delusion of the physical world.

I can give an example, after I got a healing which cured 10 years of anxiety, I got upset over it because I wished it would have been healed sooner to save me the difficulty and torment. My spirit guide replied and told me 'do not worry, everything went exactly as planned.' and that my suffering was planned this way and was necessary.

The unfortunate fact is that life contains a lot of suffering, maybe some people don't want to admit this fact because it makes them feel sad.

Please think about it...The world is filled with huge amounts of suffering compared to being in the higher astral worlds, why would a god or higher beings allow so much suffering? Wouldn't they intervene? Would they not heal everyone and make life comfortable?

Some people believe in the concept of heaven and hell, others believe nothing happens after we die. Nothing happens? Isn't that a joke? So it's saying a human can do all types of awful things and get away with it completely for free? Neither concept is entirely right.

The morality of a human and of all other life forms is measured by a collection of their thoughts and actions throughout many lifetimes. The universe keeps track of everything everyone does...You can't escape this. Human's might be able to lie and trick others in this physical world, but the universe knows everything we do.

So the concept of heaven and hell is grossly oversimplified, but the overall morality of the individual remains with him or her after death, and dictates which astral level they go to. The lower ones are full of like minded beings, full of hate and negativity.

The physical world is one place where beings of many different types of level all mix together, ranging from the demonic to the angelic, with most people somewhere in the middle.

I've gone off-topic. The entire reason for my spirit guide was to oversee my progress and push me into following my pre-planned life path as accurately as possible. They cannot tell you what tests you'll go through, but if a situation in your life is stuck on repeat - you're not leaning from the experience. They teach indirectly in this way.

One time my spirit guide helped me out a lot was when I prayed to him for spiritual development, I got all sorts of messages guiding me towards specific spiritual practices.

Like I've mentioned in my other post, I no longer have my original spirit guide with me, I am being guided by a very high level being who has very high expectations for me, but I am improving my morality as a result. The tests are quite heavy.

I've just noticed I turned quite preachy with this post. It's because the issue is very serious to me. I've had karmic releases and they aren't pretty. My experiences have causes me to have a polarized view of the world in terms of white/dark, good/bad. The karma is absolutely grotesque. This is for certain.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It is as far as I can see a symbiotic relationship, Our Guides play an important role in our life and we play our important part in their activities.

There seems to be a guide for everyone and each guide seems to be able to choose a living person at some point alomg their path (Excepting the life long guides). The exchange of lessons/experience's so to speak.

Some guides are aquaintances in the flesh from other lives.

This is one example of how integral we are to everything.

kind regards Neville

I agree there Nev :) but we both choose who will guide us. Kinda like picking teams in dodge ball :) You have to also agree that you want this guide as well as that guide wants to help. It is done with a counsel of elders also suggesting to you whom would be good for what, but ultimately, as Lynn says.. GUIDE.. Not give us every answer, not save us from every heartache, they are simply our guides. :)
Old 08-10-2011, 03:44 PM
PanBaccha

There are spirit guides of similar karma who help guide us through life,
and whose evolution is celebrated upon the success of your own.
Then there are spirit teachers who attach themselves to those who
can enlightened others by virtue of one's own growth; and there are
spirit protectors that protect you from both astral and physical harm.
But neither of them can live your life for you, nor make decisions for
you, as that would violate the law of 'free will,' which is so essential
for one's ultimate growth. Lastly, there is the Higher Self, which is
actually one's own Holy Guardian Angel.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:30 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha
There are spirit guides of similar karma who help guide us through life,
and whose evolution is celebrated upon the success of your own.
Then there are spirit teachers who attach themselves to those who
can enlightened others by virtue of one's own growth; and there are
spirit protectors that protect you from both astral and physical harm.
But neither of them can live your life for you, nor make decisions for
you, as that would violate the law of 'free will,' which is so essential
for one's ultimate growth. Lastly, there is the Higher Self, which is
actually one's own Holy Guardian Angel.

Agree with the 'free will' bit, one thing I've noticed is that if some spirits approach you and for whatever reason want to do something to your energy field, they'll try to ask you for permission. It's almost like there is this law which forbids them from interfering for no reason.

EDIT: my original spirit guide told me he was only '2 levels higher than me' (and had a grey appearance in the energy body), and that his superior or boss (a kind of benevolent being who watched over a larger area) was '3 levels above himself', this higher up being wasn't even in the form of a human body and appeared as an intergalactic cluster of cosmic energy! They were filled with respect and wisdom when they communicated to me one time. I remember asking them to please 'let me go up', haha. He told me I had unsettled 'karmic debt' which I owed to other life forces and so I could not go up right now. I don't exactly know what the 'levels' mean...but from what I gathered my original spirit guide was only a bit higher than me, and was truly meant to help me progress a little bit up in this lifetime. His higher up governed a much wider area so I'm surprised they took some time to answer my questions.

I actually have a friend who claims he can see aura's, he says he can see the colours and also the karmic fields too which is like a small grey field hovering about a foot surrounding a living entity. Mine was pretty grey to start off with but he said it's improving, whether this is true or not no one can know but it's interesting to discuss.

I feel that the karmic field is almost entirely the key to the ascention process, they simply won't let you up until you've suffered an equal amount of the suffering you caused to others previously. If you go up without it being pure white, you'll just have to come down again afterwards.
Old 18-10-2011, 12:08 AM
PATHVISION

I have 2 guides that hang out with me. They have helped me control the weather and control thoughts or prepare thoughts of people. Also help set up a white zone of protection. One is older and one is younger. I still have loads of questions for these two, but have yet to get them answered.
Like where they come from, what powers do they have what can they share with me, are there more than just those two that deal with me. I sent them out to control the others, so I sorta know that there are more than a couple. Like they are the commanders so to speak, for the one that I send forth.
Old 19-10-2011, 12:42 AM
rachie

My partner and I both have spirit guides. Mine are my guardian angels, they watch over me, come to me in my sleep when I need comfort, stand behind me (I can feel them when I'm really connecting or needing healing) they have healed me when I have had energy sucked out of me, they are also there to help guide my dreams.

My partner has a different kind. My partner channeled his spirit guide, in his sleep (everytime) and he was given healing chants for meditating, messages about shifts and polarised changes in the earths patterns as we awaken, warnings. I have spoken to his spirit guide whilst my partner has meditated, he is a very ancient sweet soul :)
I asked my partner what it's like when they enter him, as I don't have that necessarily, they more speak in my head and I speak back with my own thought voice. He said that they come and he can feel the entity inside but he is still conscious. At first he was really scared to use the chants, however when he chanted for about 5 minutes, we both felt COMPLETELY healed from negative entities and depressed feelings. It was incredible. What the spirit guide gave him is priceless.