Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-04-2011, 05:49 PM
patswp

Help with a spirit

It started about ten years ago when my parents fought a lot. My mom who used to be a Wiccan started bring back her books on talking to spirits and tried contacting them i believe and tried cleansing our house in order to rid the house of bad spirits in hopes of stopping the fighting. Ever since then every once in a while a shadow spirit will sit in my room at night and stare at me. most of the time i know when it is in the house and where it is but it really scares me at night when its in my room because most of the time ill wake up to it and feel completely helpless like i cannot move my body at all and the whole room sort of fogs over and it just stares at me for hours in the corner of my room. I dont know if it is bad or good but it sort of terrifies me and i have to lay there for hours with my eyes shut forcing myself to sleep because i cant do anything. I was wondering if it is safe to talk to it and try to make it leave. i have been hesitant to or have anyone else too because if it is evil i dont want to make it angry and start acting and doing bad things. and i sort of want to know what it is so please help me with this.
Old 25-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Scibat

Color

It may be something mundane. I had a problem a short while back where I was seeing shadow people in the bedroom at night and experiencing a sense of paralysis when it happened. It's called a hypnagogic hallucination, you can read more here: http://www.sleepeval.com/hypnagogic_hallucinations.htm
Old 25-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Enya

I'd be inclined to do several things -
get a large piece of rose quartz or clear quartz, cleanse it under running water and place it in the corner of the room
smudge the room, corner and house to cleanse and energise
place other 'light' items in the corner, like angels, cangles, personal symbols
imagine an occasion when this happened but instead of being frightened, see yourself get out of bed and inform the 'shadow' it must leave you alone and never come back!

In other words, take charge of this fear and stop feeding the shadow with it.
Such things only have power over you when you let them.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Master
There's a lot of talk on our forums about what we believe things are, without knowing for sure. We might believe something in a spirit when it's something in our minds, when I was a kid, I was afraid of seeing them, although I never did, I felt I sensed them. So I always slept with the covers over my head, scared a lot of the time. Nothing ever happened to me though. I went to Sunday school and church everyweek, so I grew up believing in Jesus. I've heard many stories over my lifetime that if you ask the lord for protection (you can also ask it of a higher "Good" power such as an archangel or something like that) to protect you and to ask them for extra protection. You can also talk to the entity, (When I say talk, you talk to them in your mind) whatever it may be, and tell it that you don't think it is right for them to be there and ask them to leave. Tell them to go to a better place and to not come back. I'm so sorry you're going through this chaos with your fam.

Old 28-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by patswp
I was wondering if it is safe to talk to it and try to make it leave. i have been hesitant to or have anyone else too because if it is evil i dont want to make it angry and start acting and doing bad things. and i sort of want to know what it is so please help me with this.

I suggest that talking with it is a good thing to do.

Trying to make it leave is not a good idea. You have no idea of its intentions. First determine that and then work from there.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-04-2011, 12:13 AM
tragblack

Quote:
It started about ten years ago when my parents fought a lot. My mom who used to be a Wiccan started bring back her books on talking to spirits and tried contacting them i believe and tried cleansing our house in order to rid the house of bad spirits in hopes of stopping the fighting. Ever since then every once in a while a shadow spirit will sit in my room at night and stare at me.

Oh, man! This happened to me! I did a botched ritual for Samhain and ended up with a shadow or ghost or something hanging out in the corner of my studio every night, between my closet and my bathroom. I know it was there, because my boyfriend, who doesn't often believe in these things, as well as I, was afraid to go to the bathroom at night for about two or three weeks straight. Our cozy studio had never seemed dark or scary before, and suddenly, there is some dark presence watching us at night. God, I would hate waking up in the middle of the night to "feel" it! Dreading having to pee! It was so strange when my boyfriend admitted, "Yeah, I have kind of felt scared at night lately too..."

It went away, after a few weeks. It was like day and night. One night, I was simply not scared to get up anymore. It felt like my home again. I guess the entity got bored of watching. This may sound creepy or gross or something, but I think it liked to watch us have sex.

The ritual that did it was not one to call spirits though. I call it "botched", because I dashed, naked, out of the circle too soon because I thought someone saw me through a shared porch screen. The energy scattered like an energy bomb. Haha, it really did feel kind of like a bomb went off. I could tell I screwed something up big time. The spirit might have come because it was Samhain, and he was attracted by the energy... or my nakedness and the energy...

Quote:
most of the time i know when it is in the house and where it is but it really scares me at night when its in my room because most of the time ill wake up to it and feel completely helpless like i cannot move my body at all and the whole room sort of fogs over and it just stares at me for hours in the corner of my room. I dont know if it is bad or good but it sort of terrifies me and i have to lay there for hours with my eyes shut forcing myself to sleep because i cant do anything. I was wondering if it is safe to talk to it and try to make it leave. i have been hesitant to or have anyone else too because if it is evil i dont want to make it angry and start acting and doing bad things. and i sort of want to know what it is so please help me with this.

I would try smudging, but to be honest, I never actually took measures against the spirit watching me-- I'm not sure why. Maybe I didn't believe in it fully until my boyfriend mentioned it. I wish I could tell you what I did to make the entity go away, but I am not sure. It just left of its own accord. Maybe it only intended to visit for a while.

I can relate to how scared you are. I guess I would advice that you energize the clear intent in your mind that you are not interested in the entity's presence and it best leave. Call up helpful elementals, devas, and angels to help you with this intent. Try to radiate as much light and goodness as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
It may be something mundane. I had a problem a short while back where I was seeing shadow people in the bedroom at night and experiencing a sense of paralysis when it happened. It's called a hypnagogic hallucination, you can read more here: http://www.sleepeval.com/hypnagogic_hallucinations.htm

Mine is not this because I was not seeing it so much as feeling it. Nor did I experience paralysis, just really wanting to pee, and being to chicken to get up!
Old 28-04-2011, 12:16 AM
tragblack

On a side note, it kind of sounds like you might be having the paralysis... as one time this happened to me as I was waking up: I couldn't move and the room looked foggy and blue. I also seemed to be just slightly above my body, but in the same position as I saw that my body was. I felt a sense of panic at not being able to wake myself out of this. I don't know if I had just gone astral or if I woke in a sleep paralysis state.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Coming2

I would suggest smudging and asking God for protection. I have experienced a negative entity and calling on God was the ONLY thing that made it go away. I know that is hard for those who have different faiths or none at all so I agree with Silver when she said try calling on your Guardian Angel for help. I will tell you that the name of Jesus has power though and it will banish negativity.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Pheonix

Okay you need to see a man called Anthony you will find him at www.spiritentityremoval.com. He will deal with the situation for you and knows about these matters. The only thing is that he costs $150 US. I highly recommend him, just talk to him regarding the situation. He gives a free consultation. Another man to contact if you are unable to come up with the money is fldragon at www.anybodythere.net look under Paranormal Advice. I have personally used them both. Until them ask your family members in the afterlife to protect you for now and say to Archangel Michael "May you surround me with the protection I need."
Old 08-05-2011, 12:02 AM
E. E. Mitch Ham Ell

Your solution, is profoundly simple.
Effectively, the major part of the suggestions above, work, of couse, I do not deni that, but, before you to be a capacitated LightWorker, I think that the better way to solve problems with desincarnateds, is begging help to the Light.
Beg to the Light (God, Jesus, Buda, who you believe that has capacity to conduct to Light a poor lost soul), that She conduct that spirit to superior plans. And, the spirit will leave.
A human being, before to be a capacitated Light Worker, and to have formation and experience to deal with the spiritual world (without dangers), he must beg help to Light, and do not try to solve the problems alone, because, that is so dangerous, and can end in bad consequences, including, death.
Spirituality, is not a game, is the most serious thing, with what we can deal in our lives.
The wrost thing that can ocurrs with us, in relation to the world's things, is to lose our body, our money, or our posses, but, the wrost thing that can ocurrs in relation to the spirit's things, is the fall of our soul in suffering, for years, decades, centuries, or more. Then, we need to have much care, and atention.

Alexandre
Sacred Space Mitch Ham Ell
http://www.mitchhamell.com.br/