Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2023, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Hi winter light nice to see you.

I enjoyed reading through your expression of this topic.

When you say you sometimes get glimpses of the whole, can I ask, what are you seeing as such?
Thanks glad to see you too. This topic is meaningful to me because it directly addresses what I think is the most important issue that we face. How to feel or know or be aware of connection. And wholeness gets to the core, where that issue of needing connection is no more, when it is possible.

I now understand how my path required me to become completely dissociated and alone emotionally. Watching my life in the third person and dealing with severe depression and anxiety. It may be that going so far out brought me some kind of balance that led to extreme connection. I also know that in undergoing this, it brings something into the collective that can be shared by others, so that they may not need to feel so alone in order to find the connection.

First I had spontaneous intuitions. It was like I just knew things and could see how things fit together. I always had an expanded view of reality. My main problem was how to ground it into something stable where I could feel safe, meaning stable. And not lost in altered states. Then when I started awakening I sometimes would jump into an altered state would take me into something very meaningful and connected. I'll just talk about the first deep connection I had.

The first real deliberate one I had was I had read about the Buddha how he became enlightened. After lots of disciplines that almost killed him, he finally decided once and for all that it would happen. So he sat in front of the tree and waited and was either going to become enlightened or die right there.

What I did sort of similarly, was I just sat and went into pure intention in a deliberate way. I felt energy I think but did not become enlightened. But what happened was some time later I found there was this Buddha statue appeared in front of me.

Then I went into the energy and then felt this shared space where all of the energy of all of the Buddhist meditators in history was collected together. They did this in order to make a sanctuary for whomever needed it. I was overwhelmed at the thoughtfulness of them for creating that space. And the cooperation and intention behind it. They anticipated a day to come for whomever would be there they would feel completely honored and welcomed.

The Buddha statue followed me around for a week or two. Then something integrated and it was over my head, facing the same direction as me. Then it was gone after that.

So even though the topic is wholeness, I guess what I am sharing is the experience of wholeness that forms in relationships. And the energy of shared intention. That we are whole because of those relationships, not as separate and connected, but related and interconnected. And in a moment a whole universe forms in a relationship that transcends time and space.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:21 PM
Master

[quote]How to feel or know or be aware of connection. And wholeness gets to the core, where that issue of needing connection is no more, when it is possible.[quote]

Thanks for being so open about your own personal experience winter light.

Yes I understand what your sharing, once you release those binds at the core of self, that connection without all the layering over allows you to feel more clearly you. You’re right if you’ve had to move through extremes in yourself, the process forward and in often takes you to extreme experiences to balance the middle path.

I think we each play our part with regards to collective healing and for some those seeds are more pronounced through the spirit level of awakening. So for me mystical/spiritual connections often reflected back to me to feel safe to let go through the physical. The mind/body/spirit always revealing the whole in me in this way.

I also understand about those altered states. I think they serve for the time required, to move through stuff. But once they do, letting them go into being can be difficult if you’re not addressing the mind/body more holistically. They can be profound and deep connection but also building the foundations of self more complete.

I liked your Buddha story and connections. You’ve touched upon another important aspect of ‘coming home’ -“integration’ of the whole experience and once this is done, what was needed leaves and you’ve built that increment of self.

This being another lesson for many including myself moving through them many years ago. Not getting attached, but rather allowing, witnessing and letting it unfold as you require. Then when it’s complete, knowing you’ve gained, even if it no longer arises in the same way.
Old 23-07-2023, 11:14 PM
Ascender
Self awareness and spiritual growth progress through stages of deepening connection with soul and the larger spiritual reality as a whole. As you get stronger you become able to open each door into the next higher stage/realm/shift in the state of being. So yes depth of connection does affect the reality you have access to and how we relate to it.
Those stages are internal shifts in your energy and they do have literal doors that can be closed, or even locked. It's how the enlightened are able to recognise each other.

Sounds like your looking for the next door.
Old 26-07-2023, 06:32 PM
Knower

The only time I experience wholeness was through shadow work, this is the only way I know off, I was deceived twice by a shadow, which made me furious but was a huge awakening for me, the truth was I wasn’t as strong as I thought, it was the ego thinking so. I was then given a gift of a beautiful white snake which coiled itself around my body, I will never forget the feeling, it was like nothing else mattered, I had faced all parts of myself and accepted them even the guilt and shame, there was nothing else to face, u accept all parts of yourself, and bypass the shadow tricksters that try to cloud ur visions with strange images, I would growl and flick it like a swipe of a phone screen, don’t engage and look, bypass it. From what I am aware when we venture in this journey to find ourselves, we unlock our gifts, I may create a thread about this as I am really interested in this topic.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
So yes depth of connection does affect the reality
in your energy and they do have literal doors that can be closed, or even locked. It's how the enlightened are able to recognise each other.

Sounds like you’re looking for the next door.

I don’t use the term enlightened but I do understand about doorways and openings, shifts and integration. They are part of deepening into whole self awareness.

I’m not seeking the door, but rather building the awareness and deepening that I am the door.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I would growl and flick it like a swipe of a phone screen, don’t engage and look, bypass it. From what I am aware when we venture in this journey to find ourselves, we unlock our gifts, I may create a thread about this as I am really interested in this topic.

Tapping into gives you hope and a glimpse into what you are and what you’re becoming. I like how you’ve managed to know the difference between deception and illusion and change your channel.
Old 30-07-2023, 04:52 AM
Master
Our meditation

drifting slowly into thought rested meditation
images stored in subconscious yet manifest
cause of memory recall we do not analyse
nonchalant soul has no load in its chest

pheromones mingle and nodes in body tingle
though we’ve walked down this path before
vaporised presence assigns no preference
receptive and wondrous feeling bliss roar

in timeless time the energy grid too dissolves