Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Newbie ;)

trigger, 2222 and hearts

hi all,
I try to make it short. I am 45 j. woman always looking for big love, passion and romance. I met a man. First he wanted a relationship, I denied. I had no feelings, and said no to all. After a really short time something in me awakened. I become more and more interested in him as I knew him better. Then I wanted beeing together, which he denied. Not really denied, but just as a game..I didnt never say I wanted to, but my behavior told otherwise:)

Short..yes..we came togeter. It was so wonderful, powreful, full of love and passion In a short while I determined something weird. As I spoke with him, and he answered it was like a echo of myself speaking and answering at same time. Like ping pong. All in harmony, smooth, equal. Then I thought abaut soulmates. Heard of course of this, Everyone knows the word. I started exploring. And was really shocked..did not know about age difference, religion difference, language, social status, country..All matched..I did not know about this things till I read about it. One lead to other, I would have never known of twin flames and so on... if I had not wondered over the permanent echo in my relationship, I would have never searched the internet.

We had so much in common, even our face structures, humor and movements, Like a mirror. I could never lie or make up anything, was just pure truth. It came fluently from my mouth. Normally I really play the unreachable and so on a lot of strategy. I have learned why I do this, that I do have fear of beeing not good enough, Like my mother showed me my whole life. He showed me everything what went wrong in my life and vice versa. I saw the beauty in him, and he in me. That we are worth so much more in life. He was very afraid ob beeing abondened. I was and am very afraid to be "usual" over time like furniture in a room. Not so interesting and sexy like at beginning, when there where so much butterfliesss. My loved one looking for other hot girls, because they are not his and therefore very interesting.

Also some couple days, I saw something like frequencies, vibes, and how all is connected together, people. nature bonding. All of harmony, I felt enlighted, everything was vibrant and colors so, so vivid. As I was not touching earth. Lasted couple days, was very nice, I was like shining from within to outwards. But was also relieved as it fainted.

As our relation went on, he handled me that way! I was in room cooking and he was reading a book. NO, no I cant accept, triggered me as hell. Slowly my butterflies died all, maybe because of that. I dont know..maybe he decided this in his soul plan. He was very afraid of being left. So I broke up. Maybe he wanted me to break up, so he can handle beeing alone and not being loved although he was it so much worth!. Maybe he had to accept even beeing the worthy one, that feelings cant be forced. But understanding beeing worth to be loved! And I have had to handle with true, respectful love with someone worthy, but without butterflies and passion. Can you see how good that matched? or not though?

Still in search for butterflies and love -the love that I know to be love I lived a couple times, but was always disappointed and cried so lot for years sometimes. He showed me so much love, so much care, more than others ever did. But I could not love or live this true pure love. So many problems..

In that relationship I started to see digits, mostly 1111 and 2222. This lasts till today, since 2 years up to now. And not once. Every day couple times a day.

Currently its 9999. How often can u see this number a day? i saw it 5 times. For the least 2 or 3 moths I started to find hearths, in kitchen, on street. I swear to mighty God, my own soul, the pics are not altered! I just want to know what the numbers and the hearts wants me to tell???? It just does not stop! i dont believe its a message from angels or what it says in internet. It must be something else, any hint pls, pls?

thank you