Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Experiencer

Is there a spiritual being guiding me?

I've experienced what I can feel is a lot of bad luck at my prime in the last 6 years.

I'm just turned 33 and had a lot of serendipity happen between 2013-2015 and parts of 2016 where women come in and take a liking almost anywhere and everywhere.

Nothing like that and I got out a lot since then. Just nothing.

For years nothing.

I fail with betting despite having a 90 per cent edge other others, fail in horse racing, greyhound, even favourites, fail this, that. I know something gives me such an edge.

There was a 300/1 winner, I always check everyday and this one everyone was talking about being a good bet despite the odds, guess what the day before I said I put on later and on the day, it was the only day I didn't check and that horse won and would've won big. I completely forgot.

I correctly predicted a 175/1 virtual soccer score winner and then the computer froze.

I could pick right, but it's always the next event.

Now I had defaults on my account its hard to access finance. However there are people who earn hundreds a week and here's me with far far knowledge and the edge and minus every week.

I've had too many failures.

Someone said there must be a spiritual being guiding me in life for my benefit or to learn lessons.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Guide

Only you can really know Guff but what I will say is that generally when you notice a pattern occurring in your life it's there to teach you something.

A few years ago I had a time of massive letting go in my life and things kept breaking down/failing around me.

You seem to be experiencing a block around money, especially as you could have won a lot each time. It might be worth thinking about your thoughts or beliefs around money and what these missed opportunities might be telling you or needing you to learn.

I think we are all being guided in some form but the answers to what might be going on probably lie within in a larger context. Who knows.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Only you can really know Guff but what I will say is that generally when you notice a pattern occurring in your life it's there to teach you something.

A few years ago I had a time of massive letting go in my life and things kept breaking down/failing around me.

You seem to be experiencing a block around money, especially as you could have won a lot each time. It might be worth thinking about your thoughts or beliefs around money and what these missed opportunities might be telling you or needing you to learn.

I think we are all being guided in some form but the answers to what might be going on probably lie within in a larger context. Who knows.

Thank you, I was told only years later I'll know the benefit. And maybe a learning lesson.

I was told to have more gratitude.

Can you expand on thoughts and beliefs around money?
Old 22-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Guide

Yes that is so often the case as it's only with perspective can we see things more clearly.

As far as thoughts and beliefs go, it could be something along the lines of thinking you don't deserve good fortune, or that money is unspiritual, or leading you down the wrong path.

Your lesson could even be around learning to cope with loss/disappointment or to lead you away from being money focussed to another aspect of your development. It could be about gratitude, as you said. I had a friend many years ago who never had enough money and while I can't know for sure, I had an inkling that she was being guided to appreciate what she had because she was always angry and upset at not having what she saw as enough.

Maybe meditate/pray about this. Only you can know if your experiences are teaching you something. Hopefully this has helped!
Old 22-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Guide

There is always a Spiritual being guiding us.
Old 22-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your insights.
Old 22-08-2022, 07:12 PM
asearcher

What I noticed reading your words, Guff779, is that you wrote you used to be more fortunate regarding money and women (romantic types).

This is only a suggestion (not judging): Do you think your attitude was different back then than how it is now?

What I read in your words, and of course I could be wrong, is that it is more what you feel you are entitled too, how it used to be, what you want. Not what you can give. Perhaps if you are in a state where you want to give, have that focus, instead of a focus on being given fortune and women's attention it will change for you? The positive you give out in the world will return to you.

I know for instance those who have been used to a certain amount of attention while growing up. Despite being adults now they still seem to think they ought to have the same amount of attention where ever they go, may it be at work or elsewhere and it is going to be according to their rules. It is not so much about tuning in to others and take a step back and be giving, in a way. I have noticed that people feel that these people give the silent message that they should stop what they are doing and give them attention and adapt to them, while I have not seen the same happen the other way around.

If you demand or think you are right to have this or that from your surrounding, your life, the people in it, people who are not even close will feel it and be less co operative. It's like someone saying "Give me that toy, it's mine, you should have given it to me even before" while you are holding it. Do you want to give it? No, you don't. One has to tune in. I'm using these examples to make a point, does not mean that you are that bad at all, I just don't know how else to come across what I want to say.

If I have insulted you I apologize. Could very well be you have a giving, generosity mood to ya'.

I believe more in balance, in good enough than I do winning loud of money or having the admiration of lots of men, and I believe more in Buddhism (although new to it), it resonates.

The money-part is then a superficial status, so is the admiration of lots of women, if we are to look at it from a different perspective. All to do with your ego, not what it truly on the inside, your inner worth. But if I too read you right you are not really interested in captivating the interest of lots of woman, but only one, that you too are into, no?

As far as spiritual guidance I think too they are always around us, but it's down to us who resonates with us, not the other way around, I think? They will match your own, they have tuned in ;)

Last edited by asearcher : 22-08-2022 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Ascender

Yes, there is always a spiritual being guiding you. It guides and helps all of us, but the big thing is that it responds to what we believe about it. So if we believe we’re being guided, then we will be, but if we have negative beliefs and complaints, then that guidance is blocked, and we don’t get to where we want to be.

I can’t speak for love, but it seems to me that the spiritual being is guiding you away from gambling, because it’s not good. (I think it’s a mug’s game if I’m being honest and I don’t think it’s a good or reliable way to make money). One way the higher power can guide you, is by blocking things which won’t benefit you. Gamblers can easily become addicts, and gambling can be the most troublesome addiction. If you have been ‘failing’ with your bets (even the favourites) then the higher power is telling you that this isn’t the route for you to be going down.

You have said yourself that you have had defaults on your account and that it becoming hard to get finance. There you go. It can only get worse.

The higher power is saying “ don’t go down this route you’ll just keep chalking up debt. Find another route to make money or have a career. “

And here is where the guidance comes in, because it can also guide you to the career which will benefit you, and the money making opportunities AWAY FROM GAMBLING.

What you have to do now is ASK it to guide you to better. Give it your permission to come into your life and guide you to where will benefit you most. Ask it to guide you to the career and money making opportunities. And most importantly, BELIEVE THAT IT IS REALLY GUIDING YOU. Use this as your affirmation.

Affirm many times a day: HIGHER POWER IS REALLY GUIDING ME (or something similar which chimes with you).
Old 10-09-2022, 11:03 AM
abigailstarr

When Jesus hung on the Cross, the soldiers set to guard him threw dice for his garments so they could sell them for a few coins.

That should tell you all you need to know about the spiritual poison of gambling. And if it doesn't do it, then you know this to be true: The House Always Wins!