Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-04-2022, 05:32 AM
Master
Powerful "feeling the condition" technique

I have found THe DIRECT PHYSICAL PATHWAY OF PHYSICAL REALISATION

For example:

1. Contrast. I am suffering. Pain.

2. Tune into feeling of imagined desire. It feels like openess. relief. An opening. Release or relief of pressure.

3. Feel around conditions to find what available conditions feels most like that feeling of our imagined desire. And go for it. Whatever is available that we can act upon.

As a direct physical pathway to physical realisation or manifeststion of desire. Or actualisation of desire.

It works pretty well.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:47 AM
Master
So important to note: Act upon the condition that FEELS most like the imagined desire.

4. Result: The pain has subsides I have found relief. It is manifested.

I then enjoy the result and enjoy the succesful manifestation.

So this requires two things. Be able to imagine what we want and then feel and extract the emotional feeling of that imagined desire.
And secondly, be able to feel around in physical conditional reality for what resonates/resembles most like that extracted feeling.

It actually manifests conditions by taking out the conditions from the equation to allow a pure perfect manifestation that is even better than what we are able to imagine it to be.

Awesome.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:51 AM
Master
1. Contrast: sharp pain.
2. Imagined feeling: Melting softening.
3. Feeling available in condition: Soft warm drink.
4. Enjoy result: Pain subsided.

Sometimes there are more than one condition that we can act upon that resonates, in step 3. In that case I take the one that feels best and that I have the greatest ability to act upon.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:07 AM
Master
I noticed, at 4. enjoying result. I also learn something new.

And that is how higher self communicates through imagination. I learned my head requires cold and belly requires warm. AND MY FIRST IMAGINATION WAS LIKE BECOMING A WATER THAT EXPANDS OUT INTO THE COLD.

So my higher self cannot tell me go outside in the cold with a warm drink to relief ALL pain without creating more. But my feeling guided me to realise this in two steps by applying this powerful finding the feeling condition technique process two times.

And not only that I can now even realise how I could have done it even better through other conditions that felt like what I imagined my desire to be.

So step 4 enjoying result is also about expanded awareness. And sometimes even directly a new desire is attempted to be realised to enrich the first one after its completion.

its a cyclical process that keeps building on itself through free will of choice and growth learning and expansion of awareness which brings more freedom more choice of more available options to expand upon and enjoy.

Awesome manifestation technique.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:11 AM
Master
Its pure positive freedom technique that extends into choice and growth cycles that build upon one another.

The more I do it, the more fun it becomes. The more I act and learn. The more I can act upon and learn more and more. Untill my life becomes an extatic explosion of synchronisity. Keep getting closer to the vibration/alignment of/with my true self.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:27 AM
Master
1. Contrast: I want to play a game that I cannot play or do not have acces to.
2: Imagine desire and extracting feeling of it: Imagine myself playing it. It feels like fun. It feels enjoyment.
3: Find feeling in condition:

I discovered also in step 3 there is the possibility to come up against resistance / limitting believe that can diminish excitement. Like "oh I cannot do that that is too difficult or I am too tired or why try" any negative thought that comes up that diminishes the feeling of excitement. I can use the same process on the negative believe or atleast the part that really needs to get out of the way to fully be able to enjoy my desire. Like

1. I am tired.
2. Energy.
3. What I can act upon, some push ups.
4. Now I am ready to enjoy playing.

1. I cannot acces the game.
2. Freedom.
3. Alternative acces ways.
4. Enjoy.

back to initial intention or contrast
1. Contrast: I want to play a game that I cannot play or do not have acces to.
2: Imagined desire feeling: Imagine myself playing it. It feels like fun. It feels enjoyment.
3: Find feeling in condition: This this and this most enjoyable and greatest ability to act upon.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
1. Contrast: sharp pain.
2. Imagined feeling: Melting softening.
3. Feeling available in condition: Soft warm drink.

Thank you for sharing