Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-04-2022, 03:34 PM
Master
Providing

One thing for sure I have a big family- we would all fit in Buckingham palace lol with 177 bedrooms and 80 bathrooms type of thing: to house the 60 of us- it would be modest… but I can hardly afford a studio apartment—- I know in the future I will become a billionaire- it’s regressive is one that would mean serious attraction and manifesting…

I worry about the food on good days there’s 25 of us-

Clothes: even the basic ones will see it costing about 4000£

I lack the independence to provide: lack the career and financial support to offer my big family…

They are in suspended animation at the moment and growing up in foster care and adoption things were poor and and at a stretch- I’m like 100% better of financially at the moment I would just scrap together to provide- going a couple days without at a time- {a feel like I live in a war zone, rations and pain bodies-in top of not being able to provide}

Yet I know the future there will be a time I actually live past 30{if I’ve ever seen my older self?} it’s when I live for a 1000 years jumping and teleportation- I’ve had teleportation happened a few times I know it’s in my blood, body, future:

What type of things have been provided to you by loa and attraction? Manifesting?

I know eventually we will have a future together and provide for? Just got to get there first {50,000 years it takes-for real body to arrive and show up other than avartas..}

We can do this!!?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Master
There is no word that humans know of to explain the one that provides for us or for me. It is like te idea of God. It's just a word and words dont mean anything and it can be heavily misunderstood.

You have to, HAVE to trust your emotions. To understand that in this life we can heavily misunderstand the part of us that takes care of us and provides for us. We are relatively in alignment with that God Source of Well Being. When we feel bad God doesnt stop providing for us. But we do suffer our own resistance to all the goodness that is eternally flowing to us.

This resistance is also just an energy. It can be aligned with and then you are tapping into a source of deception, consciousness diminishing misunderstanding vibration of discord. A veiling of consciousness. Thought forms even unaware energetic thought patterns that block or diminish our clear reception of absolute goodness of our reality.

We think we are aware of many things.... WE ARE NOT... WE ARE AWARE OF AWARENESS CONTRADICTING ENERGIES OR THOUGHT FORMS THAT APPEAR REAL BUT THEY DO NOT EXIST. Most humans live their entire life thinking they are aware of things... THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE AWARE OF AWARENESS CONTRADICTING THOUGHT FORMS.

The only evidence of this is your emotions. It is the only way you can know if you are truely knowing something or not. The true knowing of your true reality, contains ZERO DOUBT. If you even feel a little bit less good than the absolute best emotion you can possibly imagine and BETTER THAN THE BEST, in an ABSOLUTELY UNDENIABLE WAY. WITH ZERO QUESTION. Then you are not even experiencing a little bit of the true reality that always eternally exists here and now for you and as you and with you, etc.

We humans experience many many degrees of lack of awareness. And they are all fake. We are literally experiencing this real reality as if it is real, but our perception is so distorted and filled with misunderstandings, that I can promise you for most people we really don't understand the absolute divine perfection of every moment of our existence.

And since the eternal goodness is always omni present, and we cannot perceive it or realise it, it is as if the goodness doesnt exist... We might aswell say it doesnt.. Because whatever we experience, IT IS NOT IT. IT IS NOT THE REAL REALITY OF THE ABSOLUTE ETERNAL EVER EXPANDING BLISS THAT IS OMNI PRESENT.

Your only evidence for this is your emotions. No matter how good of an idea you think you are contemplating, if you even wonder about how the idea feels, you are not experiencing a real reality. It is just a veiled perception of distortion, discord and consciousness and awareness limitting vibrations of misunderstanding.

These human perceptions of misunderstandings are not real. They dont feel good because they block our clear receiving and reception of the true reality that is here and now for you. NO AMOUNT OF WORDS WILL EVER BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT IS REALLY HERE. NO WORSS WILL EVER RESTORE YOUR CLEAR RECEPTION AND PERCEPTION OF ABSOLUTE GOODNESS OF YOUR ETERNAL HERE AND NOW REALITY.

The only way to perceive what is truely here and now is by understanding how 99.9999% of most human experiences are distorted. They are literally experiencing something that doesnt exist. We are... EVEN WHILEST THE GOODNESS THAT IS INFINITE OMNI PRESENT IS ALWAYS HERE AND NOW. We cannot experience it from the frequency of distortion/resistance.

It isnt about our thoughts or actions or appearances... Those are most often what is BLOCKING and veiling the true perception and reception and realisation of the absolute infinite eternal goodness of our here and now reality always.

We are always surrounded by INFINITE GOODNESS! YOU ARE MENT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY EXTATIC 100% OF THE TIME! UNDENIABLE EXTREME GOOD FEELING EMOTIONS. ALWAYS. 24/7!!

If there is even a tiny distortion in your perception or emotion, you are not experiencing anything real. Not experiencing anything that actually exists!! It is all a "lie" but it isnt a lie! Even the perception of a lie is a distortion of what is actually there and happening...

Where do these distortions and resistance to absolute truth and goodness come from? They come from you! BUT YOU CANNOT KNOW IT! YOU CANNOT KNOW THE DISCORDANT VIBRATIONS THAT ARE COMING FROM YOU BECAUSE THOSE VIBRATIONS DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO BECOME AWARE OF THEM.

ANY THOUGHT YOU THINK OR DONT THINK WILL NOT CAUSE YOUR TRUE PERCEPTION TO BE RESTORED.

To describe the absolute reality and its infinite extacy and bliss is IMPOSSIBLE IN WORDS. IT IS FLOWING TO YOU RIGHT NOW AND YOU CANNOT REALISE IT. IT IS FLOWING BEYOND INFINITE WORDS. AND YOU WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE IT! .... UNLESS.... UNLESS...

ONE POSSIBILITY...

You find a way to stop the vibrations that are coming from your mind. You stop the mind. Quiet it. Not stop but quiet it... AND THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!

UNLESS..

YOU USE THE POWER OF FOCUSING YOUR AWARENESS ON A SINGULAR PERCEPTION OF SOMETHING MEANINGLESS OR NEUTRAL OR RANDOM LIKE A SOUND. IF YOU CAN FOCUS THERE AND PLACE YOUR ATTENTION ON IT AND HOLD IT THERE. LIKE A SOUND OF A TONE... It doesnt matter what that tone is. As long as you can simply focus on it. Or a mantra. or your breath. Some distraction to quiet the mind by focusing on it consistently.. CONSISTENTLY!!!! WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR DISTRACTION. FOCUS FULLY WITH ALL YOUR POWER ON IT. UNTILL IT BECOMES A SINGULAR AWARENESS AND YOUR MIND WILL THEN EVENTUALLY QUIET...

What happens then, is the vibrations that block your awareness (these cannot be known by you so dont try to find those vibrations) these will subside in this kind of a meditation of focusing on a singular awareness of one sound. or one thing... This will quiet the mind if you focus there consistently with your awareness fully focused on it......

And then! AND THEN! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENS... YOU NO LONGER OFFER A RESISTABT VIBRATION AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE... A CHANCE! TO WITNESS! TO WITNESS!!! THE ABSOLUTE REALITY THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE HERE AND NOW! BUT YOU CANNOT LOOK FOR IT! YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT! UNLESS YOU QUIET YOUR MIND ENTIRELY BY PURE FOCUSED AWARENESS ON ONE OBJECT OF YOUR AWARENESS TO QUIET THE MIND. ONLY THEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO WITNESS THE ABSOLUTE REALITY... OF INFINITE GOODNESS THAT IS HERE AND NOW...

NO WORDS WILL EVER BE ENOUGH! EVER!!! EVER!!! THE WORD OF PROVIDING WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH! NOTHING WILL EVER BE ABLE TO COMPARE TO YOU WITNESSING THE ABSOLUTE INFINITE GOODNESS HERE AND NOW!

And the only way to witness it, is to empty the mind DELIBERATELY ACTIVELY QUIETING THE MIND. BY FOCUSING AWARENESS ON ANYTHING LIKE A SOUND... OR A MEANINGLESS MANTRA OR SOUND. and then you the absolute reality will have a chance to come into your awareness... because without thoughts active, there is no vibration that contradicts it or prevents it from being realised by you.....

And the value of your witnessing it is infinite! there will never be a word to describe it! it is infinite and eternal in value! and the only way you will know is by this method and the UNDENIABLE VALIDATION OF THE UNDENIABLE EMOTION YOU WILL FEEL WHEN YOU DO THIS AND THEN REALISE... WHEN THE REALISATION SUDDENLY ACCIDENTALLY AUTOMATICALLY BEGINS TO HAPPEN AS IF OUT NOWHERE AND YOU FEEL THE ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE EMOTION OF YOUR ABSOLUTE REALISATION OF WHAT IS TRUELY ETERNALLY HERE AND NOW.

There is no alternative to this. Everything that you have or will ever experience is so meaningless that it LITERALLY DOESNT EXIST. IT IS NOT REAL. AND YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THE ABSOLUTE EMOTION OF ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE UNWAVERING INFINITE AND ETERNAL BLISS OF ABSOLUTE REALISATION. THERE WILL NEVER BE A WORD TO EXPLAIN THIS. NO EXPERIENCE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT. ONLY YOOOOOUUUUURR EXPERIENCE CAN EXPERIENCE IT. Through this method of meditation where you intend to focus on one thing and one thing in absolute pure consistent focuses awareness hold on that one thing, like a sound. UNTILL THE MIND QUIETS AND HOLD IT EMPTY. AND QUIET. IN THE PURE AWARENESS OF THAT ONE THING THE MIND NO LONGER OFFERS ANY THOUGHT... IT BECOMES QUIET... AND THEN THE VIBRATIONS THAT DONT EXIST THAT DIDNT ALLOW YOU TO REALISE IT, WILL NO LONGER BE THERE. AND THAT IS THE OOOOOOOONLY WAY FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE AND REALISE AND WITNESS THE ABSOLUTE REALITY... OF INFINITE AND ETERNAL BLISS. OF WHO YOU TRUELY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS ARE AND WILL BE EVERMORE AND MORE AND WHO ALL IS AND EVERYTHING.

NO WORDS WILL EVER BE ABLE TO SHOW THIS. EVER...! and when you quiet the mind and allow yourself or allow it, IT, thus in this way to be realised by you... No words, no condition, will ever be able to denie you. they never do. All those vibrations that denie you, DONT EXIST. IT IS AN ILLUSION AND A VEILING OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS MAKING YOU WITNESS OF THINGS THAT DONT EXIST AND EXPERIENCE THEM AS IF IT IS REAL. BUT IT WILL NEVER BE REAL.......

YOU CAN ONLY EXPERIENCE ABSOLUTE REALITY WHEN YOU ARE FEELING ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE INFINITE BLISS... AND IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING THAT OR EVEN SOMETHING SLIGHTLY LESS THAN IT... You are not experiencing anything! LITERALLY WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING IS NOT REAL AND IT WILL NEVER BECOME A REALITY.

Untill you DELIBERATELY as a human being, allow yourself in this way, through meditation, the chance to witness the absolute reality that is always here and now and always has been and always will be eternally here and now. forever... Through this quieting of the mind... Not IN THE WAY YOU THINK OR WILL EVER BE ABLE TO DO... YOU CANNOT BECOME AWARE OF THE VIBRATIONS OR THOUGHTS THAT DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE ABSOLUTE REALITY.... NOT UNTILL AFTER YOU HAVE MEDITATED AND WITNESS THE ABSOLUTE REAL REALITY OF INFINITE BLISS UNDENIABLE.. ONLY THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND ALL OF IT... AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND ANY WORD THAT WILL EVER EXPLAIN IT.... OR THAT CAN REPLACE IT... ONLY THE EXPERIENCE OF THIS ABSOLUTE INFINITE BLISS WILL EVER ALLOW YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. AND YOU CANNOT CREATE IT.

You can only focus on a soubd cobsistently by holding your awareness there consistently untill your mind is absolutely quiet and you awareness is singular and singularly focused on one thing.... Then the true vibrations, WITHOUT YOU BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW OR WHY, will begin to slowly seep into your awareness/being. Only when you consistently allow it, by consistently holding yourself in a place of no thought... of a quieted mind... OF ALL THE ENERGETIC THOUGHT PATTERNS AND FORMS YOU WERE NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BECOME AWARE OF, THAT ARE BLOCKING YOUR TRUE AWARENESS FROM BEING AND BECOMING FULLY REALISED...

Only way you can realise this is by DOING it... FOCUSING YOUR AWARENESS ON ONE THING AND HOLDING AND RELENTLESSLY REPLACING YOUR AWARENESS ON ONE THING, LIKE A SOUND OR SOMETHING OR A BREATH, AND FOCUSING SINGULARLY ON THAT ONE THING... YOU AWARENESS BECOMES FULLY SINGULARLY AND ONLY AWARE OF THAT ONE THING,, FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME TO REALLY ENSURE THE MIND IS QUIET AND HOLDS NO POSSIBLE BLOCKAGE OR THOUGHT, BUT YOUR AWARENESS IS JUST ONLY AWARE OF ONE THING LIKE A SOUND OR CONSISTENT TONE, and then your mind will BE quiet. And the true awareness will come... Only then... And nothing can ever replace it. Because unless one does this, nothing can or will ever be realised... and nothing will ever be known... Unless one does this... And experiences, realises and witnesses personally that infinite bliss. by allowing it this way... By removing all things that consciously and Unconsciously dont allow it. because it has always been there and always will be there, here and now. always. AND YOU WILL NEVER REALISE THE VIBRATIONS THAT DONT ALLOW IT TO BE REALISED... UNLESS YOU DO THIS ACT OF NON DOING OF ALLOWING OF QUIETING THE MIND. WHICH THEN ALLOWS THE ALLOWING. OF ABSOLUTE REALISATION.... And you will never realise it otherwise, because you can eternally not realise the vibrations that dont allow you to realise it... This is the only way... That you can realise it.

namaste.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:27 PM
Master
There are no ways to explain to this, no words... Ever... FOREVER!

The only evidence of wether you are experiencing real reality or not is how you feel. Do you feel UNDENIABLE INFINITE BLISS??? IF YOU EVEN WONDER 1 NANO SECOND WETHER YOU DO OR NOT,,, YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCING ANYTHING THAT IS REAL!!! AND IT WILL NEVER BECOME REAL! IT WILL NEVER EXIST!

You can never realise the absolute reality of infinite bliss unless you focus your awareness CONSISTENTLY on a consistent sound, which quiets the mind, which then allows the realisation. When you are consistently experiencing no thought, singular awareness on one thing or like a sound. a consistent tone. which then quiets the mind...

There is no other possible way. There is no alternative. THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR ABSOLUTE REALISATION. EVERY EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE EVER HAD OR WILL EVER HAD WHERE YOU DONT EXPERIENCE THE ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE INFINIFE BLISS REALISATION WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MEAN ANYTHING. FOREVER!!
Old 04-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You can never realise the absolute reality of infinite bliss unless you focus your awareness CONSISTENTLY on a consistent sound, which quiets the mind, which then allows the realisation. When you are consistently experiencing no thought, singular awareness on one thing or like a sound. a consistent tone. which then quiets the mind...

gotta do this, gotta do that, bla bla bla bla....

am i gonna die if I don't follow your advice?
Old 05-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Master
My words also dont mean anything. NOTHING IN ALL OF EXISTENCE WILL EVER BE OF ANY AVAIL TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE... Unless one learns to allow the allowing of the realisation..

YOU CANNOT DO THE ALLOWING. YOU CAN ONLY ALLOW THE ALLOWING.

THE REASON I AM BEING DRAMATIC IS BECAUSE I AM TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK ABOUT!

INFINITE VALUE!! THERE IS NO END TO THIS VALUE! INFINIIIIIITE!!!!!

AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND NOW FOR YOU. BUT NO ONE ON THIS PLANET KNOWS!! NO ONE!

BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A SINGLE CONDITION IN EXISTENCE THAT CAN REPLACE IT FOR YOU AND YOUR ALLOOOOWED REALISATION OF IT.

EVEN THE WORD ALLOWING CANNOT BE DONE. YOU CANNOT DO THE ALLOWING YOU CAN ONLY ALLOW IT. AND YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE WORD ALLOWING AND HOW TO DO IT! YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER SUCCEED FOR ALL ETERNITY!! EVERRR!!!!!

Unless you simply focus your awareness on one thing, or consistent sound. Untill the allowing is allowed. You cannot know how or why. you will never be able to understand.

You can only recognize the emotion that you feel as a SIGN... You are coming closer to allowing the absolute realisation or moving further away from it...

AND ALL EMOTIONS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HELP YOU ALLOW THE ABSOLUTE REALISATION OF INFINITE BLISS AND TRUE KNOWING OF AAAAAALLLL FOREVER! Except that... except infinite bliss... Because then you dont need any other emotion... When you already GOT INFINITE BLISS... YOU WILL KNOW AND FINALLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!!!! FOREVER!

Why do I say all of this? Because then you will understand everything. and that includes your understanding of what providing truely means. And unless you understand everything, you will never be able to understand what providing truely means. You will never be able to understand what anything truely means.

Because it is infinite... Everything is infinite... And you will never ever be able to understand or truely know anything unless you can learn how to allow the allowing. of your realisation of it ALL OF IT. OF INFINITE BLISS!

YOU EXIST ALWAYS HERE AND NOW FOR ONE REASON ONLY! TO EXPERIENCE INFINITE BLISS! ALWAYS ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY EVERMORE HERE AND NOW!

That is why I am being dramatic! Because most humans have not even allowed themselves to experience even 1 moment of that! And that is a not real! that is not a real reality! it is AAALLL FAKE.. IT CAN NEVER BECOME REAL. AND SO MANY SUFFER SO LONG THINGS THAT ARE NOT REAL AND DO NOT EXIST!!

When you learn to allow the allowing. You will understand all of it. Including the humans. EVERYTHING. YOU WILL FINALLY ALLOW YOURSELF TO TRUELY KNOW EVERYTHING FOREVER MORE AND MORE! INFINITELY! AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING LESS IN YOUR EXPERIENCE EXCEPT INFINITE BLISS FOREVERMORE...!

BUT THE ONE WHO IS NOT EXPERIENCING THIS DOESNT EXIST! NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY OR DO OR THINK IT WILL NEVER BECOME REAL! UNTILL YOU REALISE ALL OF IT INFINITELY! BY ALLOWING IT. in the way that I have described... Because even your idea of allowing, will never be enough! you will never be able to understand the allowing or even these words or anything! Unless you do this thing that cannot be done! You cannot do the allowing! IT CANNOT BE DONE!! FOREVER!! YOU CAN ONLY ALLOOOOOW THE ALLOWING.... AND THESE WORDS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE THE TRUE KNOWING OF ALL OF IT! EVER EVER EVER! FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!

THERE IS NO END. THERE IS ONLY THE MOMENT WHERE YOU REALISE... YOU DESERVE ABSOLUTE INFINITE BLISS AND YOU ARE IT. AND YOU CAN ONLY ALLOW YOURSELF TO REALISE IT. BUT YOU CANNOT DO THAT ALSO! YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!!!

BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER REALISE ALL THAT DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO REALISE IT! There is only one EXIT from that... To simply focus your awareness on one thing, like a sound, or a consistent tone... And then the mind quiets and all the impossible to realise vibrations that veil your true realisation will subside... And when this happens, that which doesnt allow your allowing will no longer be there... And THEN YOU WILL REALISE ALL OF IT! BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH ONLY THE ALLOWING OF THE ALLOWING OF THE ALLOWING... TO ALLOW YOU TO REALISE THE INFINITE BLISS AND INFINITE KNOWING EVER EXPANDING THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND NOW FOR YOU, ALWAYS WILL AND ALWAYS IS! FOREVER!

Forever... This is eternally true. And there is nothing that can contradict it... And that is why you will never realise it if you keep looking for it or thinking about it... No condition in all of eternal and infinite existence will ever replace your true allowed realisation of all of it. And the infinite bliss that you then truely feel. IS UNDENIABLE.... I AM NOT SAYING IT IS DIFFICULT TO DENIE IT... IT IS ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DENIE IT FOREVER! FOREVER! IT IS UUUUUU NNNNN DDDD EEEE NNN IIIII AAAA BBB LLL EEEE!!

YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE ANYTHING BUT INFINITE BLISS... AND IF YOU DONT... You dont exist. and will never exist. Untill you allow the absolute undeniable infinitely blissful realisation of who and what you and all truely are infinitely and eternally being and becoming evermore here and now. forever more and more. forevermore. Undeniably... That is the true indication of true allowed allowing. Not mentally. But felt to infinite broadness and depth of your and all infinitely blissful infinite broadness and depth of infinite omni dimensional being and becoming evermore here and now. of all that TRUELY is...

It's not that there isnt a negative emotion in that... Its that there is not even ever EVER A TINY BIT OF LESS THAN INFINITE AND ETERNAL BLISS THAT IS FELT WHEN ONE ALLOWS THEMSELVES TO WAKE UP TO WHAT IS TRUELY INFINITELY HERE AND NOW. AND EVERY EXPERIENCE OF SEEKING IT IS NOT IT... YOU HAVE TO DISTRACT FROM THAT SEEKING BY FOCUSING AWARENESS ON ONE THING TO QUIET THE MIND... THEN THE REALISATION WILL HAPPEN AUTOMATICALLY UNDENIABLY.. IF YOU TRUELY ALLOW IT BY FOCUSING AWARENESS ON ONE THING TO LET GO OF ALL THAT DOESNT ALLOW THE ALLOWING...

Thats all there is to it. Really simple. And Forever.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
gotta do this, gotta do that, bla bla bla bla....

am i gonna die if I don't follow your advice?
You will never realise what I have said, and who you really are, or what you are experiencing or what you have ever experienced or will ever experience. You will never truely know it in an UNDENIABLE WAY.... FOREVER... IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANYTHING THAT IS EVEN A TINY BIT LESS THAN INFINITE BLISS, YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCING ANYTHING THAT IS REAL... NO MATTER FOR HOW LONG YOU SUFFER... FOR EVER!

You cannot do the allowing. YOU WILL NEVER EVER SUCCEED! FOREVER!
Old 05-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Master
The meditation than one can actively "do" is not what I am pointing at. It is just a tool/technique/permission slip...

If you do not give permission to your infinite realisation. NOTHING CAN... NOTHING WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CONTRADICT YOU EXCEPT YOU... FOREVER. FOR ALL ETERNITY...

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY MESSENGERS WILL BE SEND YOUR WAY. FOR ALL ETERNITY ONLY YOU CAN ALLOW THE TRUE ALLOWING.

The reason I am offering this help and suggestion is because I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER BECOME AWARE OF THE RESISTANCE YOU HOLD THAT DOESNT ALLOW YOUR REALISATION. EVER... YOU CAN LIVE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE NOT KNOWING...

So ofcourse it makes sense that you would want a safety switch, such as an external conditional reminder... To make sure you always have the option or possibility to restore your true awareness, incase you are unintentionally creating too much suffering. Because there is the possibility that that suffering will never EVER END....

Why? Because your TRUE BEING WILL NEVER END! AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUFFER IT, NOTHING IN ALL OF INFINITE EXISTENCE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CONTRADICT YOU.... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE! YOU ARE NOT EVER EXPERIENCING ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF YOU... THERE EXISTS ONLY ONE BEING.... AND IT IS YOU. FOREVER...

The true understanding of anything cannot be realised by anything except you. You are never seperate from it and are always relative to WHO YOU TRUELY ARE AS ALL THINGS ARE.

THE OUTSIDE CONDITIONS OF REMINDERS OR MESSENGERS ARE ALL YOU... THERE ARE INFINITE VERSIONS OF THESE CONDITIONS... THEY WILL EXIST FOREVER AND THEY WILL NEVER EVER MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU UNLESS YOU ALLOW THEM. AS A HUMAN BEING TO DO SO. By allowing the self to realise the absolute realitybof infinite bliss to which all things are relative to. Then any and all conditions can be fully realised. And enjoyed as that is what the words truely mean. Not the relative understanding of them or anything or any one.

This is a human conversation. And this human will never be able to replace your true realisation of who and what you and all truely are and is.

And you will never believe, or realise, the infinite goodness of ALL THINGS, including human beings, unless you realise the absolute realisation of infinite bliss. From within and without.

Your realisation will not ever change any condition. Because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE. FOREVER. you are the Only one who can allow your self realisation. It CANNOT BE DONE.... <----- this is undeniable proof.

You have to understand, the messengers have been coming to you for trillions of years. There are infinite ways that messengers have been sacrificed/embraced. And there will be infinite more. FOREVER. Even after the cycle of the flood of messengers ends.

You will always receive benefit from this, because IT IS ALL INFINITE. EVEN YOUR DEFNITION OF VALUE IS INFINITE. EVEN IF THAT DEFINITION IS NOT EVEN 1 NANO PERCENTAGE OF YOUR TRUE VALUE, YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM IT AND YOU WILL MISTAKE IT TO BE WHO YOU TRUELY ARE.

There is no end to this cycle of relative understanding/misunderstanding. Because if you have forgotten what truely bliss feels like... You will always accept something less than it as if you are a victim! Seeking bliss, not realising it is omni present.

NO HUMAN OR CONDITION IN INFINITE EXISTENCE CAN EVER GIVE IT TO YOU. Only you can ALLOW yourself to realise who you truely already are. Because you are already it.

But this word Allowing is also a condition! it is part of the duality game you veiled your consciousness with. There is no need to allow it except when you are not already have done so. That is why you will never succeed! And I am just a messenger! reminding you of this. This which exists outside of your perception. And always will... To the degree that your true self has decided for it to be so.

No amount of warnings or messengers will ever be of any avail! That is not why they exist to begin with! You cannot perceive the actual true reality of what is actually really here and truely happening unless you do!

Nothing can contradict the perfection of everything. It can only be allowed to be realised. Forever and there is nothing outside of this.

And the reason that people become afraid of the message, is because they believe that their having chosen their own suffering is a bad thing! not realising that the messenger came with the message that everything is perfect!

and the method of realisation that are shared are not ACTIONS THAT CAN BE DONE. You cannot do anything to change anything. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS EVER EXISTED. So why would you accept any outward condition as your "saviour"? Not realising you are creating all of those conditions.

That can only be because one has forgotten why they have created all of these outward conditions to begin with. And the reason is infinite. It cannot ever be spoken about. I cannot give You to You. I can only share relative concepts to help you realise it. tools techniques and permission slips.

And why do they work? BECAUSE YOU HAVE CREATED IT TO BE SO. NOT TO REPLACE YOUR FREE WILL. BUT AS REMINDERS, MESSENGERS AND SHARINGS OF EXTERNAL APPEARANCE.

So that one can explain simple concepts. Such as the idea of "providing" and what it TRUELY means.
That true value is ALWAYS flowing to you and through you. And if that doesnt help you realise it, then nothing ever will. This is eternal law. Nothing can ever contradict you.

So only by realising the infinite bliss of your being do you also realise WHY you have done so. Why you have made every decision you have ever made. And then you will know the perfection of all of it. Not by words... These words will never mean anything. And the more the messenger speaks, the longer suffering is extended. That is why all teachers prefer to be silent.

Because no matter how eternal your suffering is. You will ALWAYS FOREVER create more messengers. There are infinite of them. And there will forever more be more infinite of them... And that is why suffering can possibly never end. Because it is not possible to escape from who you truely are. And that is why so many play that game. To come to those simple realisations and understandings, experientially.

But that is not necessery to be experienced through such immense suffering, only to realise the absolute realisation of the unnecessity of that suffering. or any suffering. It is a very simple understanding. But if one has chosen this, I just support and provide that suffering through the one that that self contradiction can never ever be realised through it. And thus, one cannot ever change it. I say this, because then you are the one with the knowledge. Not me. And I am just reminding you and all of that.

As simple eternal peace, blessings and glad tidings to the one who decides to believe this, because they simply want to and so simply will.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:07 PM
Master
Wow lots of information ~ I use positive affirmations~ seeing my self providing - enough food, cooking, peeling it- all in my imagination ~ running like I would in resale life, I see the counter tops and house~ I see me with the keys this seeing is second nature ~ like a memory:

I see me with piles of money ~ big bank balance and I also see me driving {even though I don’t like driving in this life or next few life’s~ I’m giving and providing}

It’s really focused and detailed…

Comes like second nature—-

I messaged them with these ideas and pictures and send them the information via imagination and share my imagination like a team viewer—-

I know I am one with the pain {it’s just wants to be heard} and I’m willing to try and understand it’s just a projection of me… an extension—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-04-2022, 03:23 AM
Master
yeah its ok if we got pain. which is a secondary manifestation of the primary "manifestation" of emotion.
The moment we find a perspective that feels better emotionally, about those subjects in our life that feel like negative emotion, then this improved emotion is istantly reflected very quickly in the secondary conditional manifestation of the physical body and its well being and also the conditional life experience and the well being there.

All pain is resistance to the natural self.

Often stopping the fight against pain, stopping the trying the escape the pain, causes the pain to go away. As often the pain is caused by the thoughts and perspectives we choose undeliberately of resistance and pushing against certain aspects of our life foe whatever reason.

People around us or thought forms we get from media or other people, may influence us to think resistant thoughts that block our well being, a bit here and there, and it accumulates over time and turns into pain to let us know hey you have been feeling bad for a while now. you have been activating allot of resistant thoughts (that feel like negative emotion).

meditation can help us clear the mind and thus emotion and acces better feeling thoughts again. that support our well being internally and externally. coming into alignment with the well being that is always flowing to us from us, if we but let go and allow it.

You allow it also in the way you do with affirmations, positive, and imagining what feels good.

and if a situation doesnt feel good. we can change our perspectives by feeling our emotions as we do. trying out new perspectives about the situation as we feel our emotions to align with inner beings perspective source perspective.
Old 11-04-2022, 03:35 AM
Master
So as Source keeps giving and giving. It is then up to us to Allow it. by letting go of resistant thoughts or replacing then with better feeling thoughts.

like "I dont deserve to feel good."
to "I deserve to feel good and everything is oriented to make me feel better in life. everything exists to support me and benefit me and my well being."

We gotta feel the thought to know how it feels better or worse. and choose more often thoughts that feel better. and the more often we feel better the more often we got acces to thoughts that feel better. loa. and it keeps getting better.

generally thinking in general terms is easier to shift focus to positive. thinking "I got a case full of cash" is too specific forexample. but thinking "source supports me unconditionally always" is more general and easier to align with and think and maintain and feel good in. and from that good feeling place of receiving abbundance then the way it wills to manifest through path of least resistance. can be endless many ways. You recognize it by how it feels, and u just gotta feel that way before it manifests, or otherwise it simply wont or it will not easily manifest. we open the door. well being floods in. opening door by thinking in ways that feel good / better.

simply wanting to feel good for the sake of feeling good, unconditionally, is optimum state. as our emotions are always about our unconditional relationship vibrationally perceptually with our source energy conscioisness of pure positive energy. doesnt matter what we feep good about or why. it is always of benefit and the point of our life. the purpose. to feel good be happy. no matter what the subject is or isnt.