Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-02-2022, 07:55 PM
Master
Been volatile lately..

As the title suggests I’ve been volatile lately- police and being arrested- kicked out of my apartment- living in a hostel—-

For the past year- 9 times I went to hospital through 2019-2021

Arrested over trying to steal a car- broke the windows-
Changed my neighbours locks and moved in - police were called-

Some numerous other things :

I been on Depo injections for the last year since my last hospital admission: and I moved straight to the hostel from the hospital- it’s heavily staffed—- but I lost my apartment- due to changing neighbours locks!!? Lol not my proudest moment…

A string of other offences but only got cautioned…

I got out of prison 7 years ago - for money laundering …

I’m just feeling settled but I’ve missed my children and twin flame a lot and its** I am / have been making impulsive choices…

I’m in a better place now- medicine is helping- had lots of support from social workers and care management teams- but now I’m threatened with possibilities of having my money handled my another person due to shopping and apparently bad budgeting? Or decisions??

I want to keep my independent and it would only be a short time- as it won’t stand up in court as my mental health has improved since living in hostel/ I spend a couple grand a month- mostly on collectibles- clothes, figurines, sneakers, jewellery, technology:

I just had a review but last year I received a big payout and I blew most of it- if I don’t replace it- they will take over my estate—- I have 2 months left until I replace it and keep it for savings… hopefully they won’t find out by then I would of replaced it..

But the mental health team have sectioned me a few times - and I believe they don’t know what they are doing??! It always seems like I’m in the ghetto—-

I really want them off my back!!

I thought about moving away and starting again, running away from them—- but I have been volatile!!

My twin flame & children are in suspended animation- and my avarta is blocking them from manifesting— I’ve been alone for 22 years.. and I have managed to get into trouble a lot!!

I’m a changed man now- calmer and less impulsive- I think I was offending while manic from all the stress of everything…

I’m leased stressed since being in hostel- I’m probably going to get new apartment in 2-4 years… it will be nice to get away from all the user** service user Agreements ect and them watching me—-

I hate the service- but that’s just because I feel I’m being treated unfairly- and negligence…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)