Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-02-2022, 10:25 PM
skyman

Arrow Changing dimension/density

So many people talking about going to 5th density and above. Aliens have high density,
we have low density but we have other benefits although most of us are 3 dimensional by default(which they all say..).

I can't make any sense of it. And people talk abouth low 4th dimension as dark dimension..
So it is not even an integer. What exactly happens when we go up in density.
How can we know if we are going up.
Does this increase creativity?
Can we stay up there, or should we come back.
Would we see entities which we normally wouldn't, and if so, wouldn't this be scary by itself.

Angelic walking?
Remote viewing?
So even if I don't remote view others, can others remote view me just with their spirituality?

Gold price, and vaccination, and we are back at the source of everything: physics and religion.. not sure what is real.

I mean, normally I would say all these people are making all these up to make money from their nonsense lies.
But they all look like good people, and not making much money from such stuff, and they seem to believe what they are saying,
and they appear consistent (and not contradict their past "lies")

I need a proof to believe.

For example, did anyone have such experiences:
aura reading
remote viewing,
angelic walking,
telepathic communication
seeing creatures from other dimensions
time travel

if so, is it natural, or do you meditate/pray for those to happen.

I'm basically from science community, but most people from science are idiot enough to
defend new "vaccines" like crazy although everything is almost obvious.
Something is wrong with those "smart" people. .. And people against these are "spiritual".
and talk about crazy stuff I mention above. So I want to know which side is true:
Are all this phenemon fake (lies or illusion), or is there any grain of truth in them.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

You're looking for a big theory of everything that connects it all and makes sense.

Look for Tom Campbell on youtube
Old 23-02-2022, 11:22 AM
skyman

Thanks..I'll check.