Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-04-2011, 08:52 PM
spirit72

Color Dose this spirit belong to you...?

Helllllllllllllllllllllooooooo everyone...

OK so as most of you know I have been doing quite a few readings on SF
I wondered if any of you recognise this spirit I have with me...

I have a young man, I would say he was late twenties... he is wearing blue jeans, and a blue and white stripped t-shirt... he has dark hair a very young looking face, very clean shaven, brown eyes... He keeps running down the garden path, and sticking his head round the door... and I wondered if anyone would recognise him from the description I gave...? He may very well come to me form one of you, due to the activity lately...? O and he asks me to mention his trainers... very white!? Mmmmm

He is a very lively young chap, and cheeky... full of fun... I feel this is the direction he is pointing me to so just thought I would ask if anyone on SF new this chap...?
Many thanks xxx

(((spirit)))
Old 11-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Knower

I was just today thinking of my cousin Chris. He passed in 1992. He was my best friend. I often said he was the fun in my life at that time. He was 27, Had curly, dark hair. Was always having fun. I don't know what trainers being white would mean. But his favorite shirt was one that had GWM across the front. Gay White Male. His Mother hated it.
Old 15-04-2011, 11:49 PM
brightlight

Hello I think you have my brother he died when he was 22 and he was buried in his jeans and his trainers make sense as he never used to tie his laces lol or some times he would walk on the backs of them he was very lively and cheeky lol thank you
Old 15-04-2011, 11:51 PM
brightlight

His trainers were white and always spotless he had dark brown hair to x
Old 16-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Anng

Could it be my grandson JJ had tragic misadventure in Autumn- lively and lovely. Miss him. (14 yrs)
Old 05-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Knower
Hi! were they cutoff jeans? I dream of a man once in awhile who fits that description...real mischievious smile but charming in a way.