Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
And the very first mention of anything "Eastern" actually comes from the Christian follower BigJohn who uses it to sprout superiority of Christianity over the Eastern religions https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...1&postcount=34

Wasn't my observation accurate?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-04-2021, 10:52 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The religious Christians have the belief that they are not God, that they have fallen from grace, and that Christ is God who came to save us and bring us back to God. All the other religions do not have God as a saviour. The other religions claim all manner of things varying from being God oneself, or not needing a saviour, or reaching an awakening etc.

The bible asks, who told you you were naked.

I ask.

Why do Christians believe such lies?

Not one of those you mention ever answer as to why they were condemned in the first place?

They know it is a lie, because they have read the bible.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

Jesus does not die for you. You have to die for Jesus and gain a Crist consciousness.

When you do, be you a Yahweh fan today or not, will condemn Yahweh and not innocent people.

Regards
DL
Old 18-04-2021, 10:53 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Wasn't my observation accurate?

Who invented holy wars, inquisitions and jihads?

Regards
DL
Old 18-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Christianity does not claim your soul is condemned before you are born.
Where did you get that idea?

Baptism and scriptures that say we are sinners in the womb.

You do not know much for a guy who knows a lot.

Regards
DL
Old 19-04-2021, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
So what you are really saying is that first of all you expected that your rant would be untouchable and secondly you would like to ban any non religious mainstream perspectives from this part of the forum.

As I said before, you seem to know me better than I know myself.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
As I said before, you seem to know me better than I know myself.

With respect, fear is of the mind and so is insecurity. When we are insecure then we want to clamp down on things that we dislike.

There are many wonderful Christian Saints who can teach you many wonderful things. Hold on to God if that is what your heart desires but also live and let live, Honza, if you can.

There is no punishment or hell greater than the fires of your own mind - that which bends you this way and that.

Fear feels powerful, but in actuality, you are much stronger than fear - you just do not know it.

Take that which comforts you, brings you peace and relief and hold on only to that. Write phrases that show you the way of inner peace and stick those to your door, mirror and kitchen table. When you feel scared, look at those and focus on your breath for a few seconds. The fear will pass, and you will know next time that you are stronger than it.

Take heart that God is benevolent and don't (if I may) waste your time reading too many Christian scriptures as they will also do your head in. Just focus on a few phrases that bring you peace inside, and a better ability to cope with the pressures that you feel now.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Baptism and scriptures that say we are sinners in the womb.
You do not know much for a guy who knows a lot.
Sinners in the womb is certainly a Christian belief and one of the most ridiculous Teaching I've read.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:09 AM
Master
How easy it is to take something out of context.............

and was Psalm 51 written by Jesus? Maybe it was written by God?
Or could it have been written by a person who was not a Christian and was a person who was remorseful for the things they had done?

Alas, the choice will be made so as to perpetuate the agenda.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-04-2021, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
With respect, fear is of the mind and so is insecurity. When we are insecure then we want to clamp down on things that we dislike.
You've given some good advice Pixie

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-04-2021 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Reduced quote
Old 19-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Administrator
This thread keeps going off topic and it has run its course it is now closed

Namaste
Closed Thread