Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-04-2011, 05:28 PM
dawn chorus

Question Higher heart

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any information about the higher heart that is located above your heart chakra and slightly to the right (that is where i feel it to be located). I became aware of it around july last year as a man I was with at the time pointed it out to me and have tried looking for information on it but there isn't a lot on the internet. Does anyone have any suggestions? Are there any other names for it?

Thank you
Old 04-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Master
I think there was a thread on it in this section with more information. I can't recall if that was before or after last Oct when it went down. If after, then you may be able to search for it here.

Many call it the same as you and associate it with the pink aspect of the heart chakra, which is traditionally "seen" as or associated with green, or with green and pink.

peace,
7L
Old 04-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Enya

Are you thinking of the thymus chakra? It's silver/white and resonates to turquoise.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Master
I found it. You can read down through the posts and DulcePoetica describes what she found on the associations with the high heart chakra.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4113

Cheers!
7L
Old 04-04-2011, 10:35 PM
themaster

Yes, the higher heart is the thymus.. it is also called "sacred heart"

And it has some outside doors with language of light on it.. with a inscription you carved.. (so sayeth my teacher)
Old 08-04-2011, 03:53 PM
dawn chorus

Thank you all for your help, i will look into the thymus chakra.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Master
Nice thread had no idea of a thymus chakra, learn something new everyday :)
Spiritlite.