Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-05-2020, 03:44 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh you talking bout dogs? Lol . Know what a mutt is.. I got one! Thought it was reference to human ..!

I was referring to the more advanced and noble of the two species. You know, the one that looks most like god in a mirror.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I was referring to the more advanced and noble of the two species. You know, the one that looks most like god in a mirror.
Sorry.. getting confused. Thought we were talking about areas of world and what local people were called. My mistake!!
Old 01-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Administrator
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIO GOGOGOCH,

That is the longest name in North wales for Rhos is the shorter version of Rhosllanerchrhegog,
and Wrexham is only in Wales that is North Wales .we have the scenery South wales has 2 cities.

Namaste
Old 01-05-2020, 10:39 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Sorry.. getting confused. Thought we were talking about areas of world and what local people were called. My mistake!!
No mistake?? We are.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIO GOGOGOCH,

That is the longest name in North wales for Rhos is the shorter version of Rhosllanerchrhegog,
and Wrexham is only in Wales that is North Wales .we have the scenery South wales has 2 cities.

Namaste
Heavens above. I'm pleased that never came out in a spelling test!!! The scenery in Wales really is beautiful. I honestly can't get my around Wrexham still. I thought it was middle to south of England. Have grown up hearing about Wrexham as in football etc. Am going to ask family... Test them. See if they know where it is!! Hubby will know of course! Thank you for guidance.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
No mistake?? We are.
I can't keep up !!!!!!!! So where in world are mutts from lol. I'm only small...just a tiny little mind... Lot to take in!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2020, 01:10 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I can't keep up !!!!!!!! So where in world are mutts from lol. I'm only small...just a tiny little mind... Lot to take in!!!!!!!!
Mutts, especially the human kind, are from all over the world. There are a lot us mutts in the US as people came from all over the world and created them here. Many more mutts then purebreds as a matter of fact. Now days, however, there are a lot of human mutts just about anywhere you look in the world. I expect G.B. has a lot of mutts now too, on account of at one time the sun never set on the British Empire. I suppose when it comes down to it all us humans are mutts, it just depends on where we draw our lines between the breeds. Which I suppose depends on whether we want a friendly neighbor, or a neighbor to dislike, distrust, and fight with. Most self acknowledged mutts I know of are friendly doggies, as they know they are just mutts and have no need to put on airs. That said, they are likely to growl a bit and put up a tug of war if you try to take away their chewies.