Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-04-2020, 01:20 AM
Administrator
Wedding Anniversary Lynn and Heart

Hello

I found this that I had to write for immigration about my wedding day
April 26th 2015.

I thought I would share it here.

April 26th 2015 My Wedding Day

The day that is very much two-fold with emotions, one is how blessed one is to have found that person to love and to share the rest of your life with. The other is that fear of the unknown not from the relationship end of life but the day unfolding itself. I was overrun with emotions and at times fears, being a Medium I too had those in Spirit around me to balance out. Let’s start with the fears of the unknown of the day, they were real fears as I worried on the EX crashing the wedding or his family doing the same or some of his friends showing up.

All were real possibilities as the wedding was open invitation. None of this happened but it was there as a fear, as it could well have come to pass. The next was the emotions that one faces. Having been in the past relationship with the EX for 33 years and bringing into that relationship three kids there was that energy there to embrace that this was a change for all of us and one so much for the better. We were finally going to know that feeling of being a “FAMILY”, and for me to finally be loved for whom I am and them for whom they are. We David Gooding and I were not only going to marry the other we were going to marry a family, our family into the one foundation.

For David it was a day that he had once faced, as he had been married before, so maybe in some ways prepared more for the nerves that are there. I know well that when I joined him for the ceremony he was stunned to see makeup on me as that is not me and not something I wanted but I went along with the flow of the wishes of my Brides Maids. David said that the ‘glitter’ on me gave him a focus point so that he did not have to look into my eyes direct at times as he too felt he might break into tears of joy.

Being a Medium brings in that final part of the fears and emotions that are present and why at times in some pictures I honestly looked scared to death about what was going to unfold. I had to balance those energy with me, and the real emotions that are there with that aspect of being me. I had with me my Dad that passed away when I was 25 and planning the wedding to my now EX. I never did get married to that man, and that was a blessing. Too I was raised that you give your body to man til death do you both part and you stay and hold together the family foundations no matter what comes and how bad it is. I did that for 33 years but in all honestly that is not the path that anyone should take. You are doing great damage to not only yourself but to your kids. So my Dad’s presence was there with mixed emotions stirring in me, I knew well I was making the “right” decision for me and for my kids that David Gooding made and would continue to make me happy. That the love we shared was very much real and that he not only loved me but also my kids deeply and unconditionally.

I too had with me two members from the Centre that are no longer in the living space of time but that held a special part in my life. They both were with me as I walked down the aisle, and I knew well that some in the audience would see them and sense I was not alone. Thus in part why I do not like my picture taken I never know what might show in the pictures with me that might not be understood. There were some that did see a presence with me that later asked me on it feeling it was rather invasive for them to come in like they did with me, but I know well that they wanted a role with me.

I am used to public speaking and I have no issues there in speaking to large groups so in some ways I thought that it would be much the same but it is so not, the full focus is on you, on the dress and on how you look. Not on what at first is being said, you do not get that calm to introduce yourself and settle into the audience.

In the spiritual work that I take on I deal with those that are at times in bad places in relationships and do not have or can see that exit point, so I know how very blessed in life I am to have found that love. I too was clearing from me on some levels that day the bad relationship I lived in for 33 years. Knowing it was finally done and dusted and that I was now fully free from it. Lots of emotions come with that releasing, it hard when the Father of your children basically gives them away to you in full.

I was trying to hold so many emotions together that day so that I did not break down in tears, and have one’s think I had doubts about the life path I was on. Being that I am not one to show outwards emotions and David is the same we did not show a lot of that even in our wedding service. We are deeply personal and private people. That is whom we are.

A member told me that she was talking to David before the ceremony started and that David said the sweetest things to her. He told her that he had waited his whole life to be loved and accepted by someone. That he was so blessed to have found Lynn to share a life with and to have the family that he had always dreamed of fitting into. We have that and it was interesting how much of our vows our kids do recall.

A note that show this is Sunday two weeks after our wedding members at the meeting were “stunned” when David and I shared in a hug out of nothing more than spontaneity in front of everyone. To have the comments OMG they are hugging how sweet. The love shows on our faces in our pictures after the service and the tensions are gone.

Lynn
Old 26-04-2020, 01:32 AM
Master
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

As a side note: I did go to a wedding in which most of the guest stay over night as guest at the bride-to be home. Early in the morning everybody woke up because her ex-husband showed up with an axe and wanted to kill everybody. The ex did not get arrested. Nobody got hurt. The couple got married.

Nothing like a little adventure.......

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-04-2020, 04:48 AM
Elfin

To Lynn and David, Happy Anniversary... How wonderful that you found each other.
Old 26-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Master
happpy anversy .................................................. ....................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Master
Awesome. Time flies so fast. Nice to see relationships develop here. It can be an inspiration to many.
Old 26-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Master

Inspirational!
Thank you for sharing & Best wishes!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-04-2020, 09:38 AM
Administrator
Happy Anniversary Lynn The day David joined was Destined to be For You Both to meet,Spirit played a part in that.
When you met David you met your Soul Mate,
Many more Happy years to come Happy Anniversary

Namaste
Old 27-04-2020, 12:33 PM
Master
Nizhoni.... beauty and balance... thank you for sharing.