Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
No it's not easy at all to do it but yes it's simple...but the heart always wants what it wants. Hurt can be controlled and focused in positive ways though. When something hurts, it means it's wrong IMO. And why not fight to overcome this, and find happiness with someone who shares your feelings. All best luck to you Angel, i'm sure you'll find someone amazing and that truly deserves you
I fully agree with this. And what is not right today can be right tomorrow, you know what I mean? Open your heart to other people. If that guy really is your twinflame, there will be a time when you come together. Sometimes there are lessons to be learnt by both of you, separately.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Cristina

Wow... what a great dialogue in this thread!! I am just now reading it.. There is a lot of insight from enlightened souls... I can share a bit about the ego verses soul verses higher self... Although I am not clear about the difference between your soul and higher self... a few awesome books I have read have advised me to intend and direct and affirm that 'I am ruled by my higher self'... to trust that your actions/words will be those not from the ego... but, your higher self... It has actually worked quite well for me in that I am calm and trusting in my actions instead of back/forth... And, keep tuning back into yourself thru meditation and you'll see more will come. The 'personal power through awareness' book by sanaya roman has by far the best read for me. I have also enjoyed Sonia Choquette... she has many good books out there... I have read 'trust your vibes'... As far as the 'fighting it' and 'getting over it'... I personally think this is what causes pain... if you feel whatever (good/bad), allow yourself to feel it entirely and get it be... admit and validate where you are... what is happening to you... then, change the way you see the situation/lesson... It is not unusual for one or both twins to be married... I know this first hand and cannot give you specific advise other than, be happy for what you have felt and learned about yourself... if the relationship is tearing you up too much, you must find a way to come to terms and see the higher way/energy around you... always be honest about your feelings and speak truths with your twin... be good to yourself and stop your judgments... change it if you feel necessary but, don't label yourself... love yourself. And, only you know the answer... give the reigns over to your higher self... you will not go astray. Good luck, Cristina
Old 08-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Angel247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
Wow... what a great dialogue in this thread!! I am just now reading it.. There is a lot of insight from enlightened souls... I can share a bit about the ego verses soul verses higher self... Although I am not clear about the difference between your soul and higher self... a few awesome books I have read have advised me to intend and direct and affirm that 'I am ruled by my higher self'... to trust that your actions/words will be those not from the ego... but, your higher self... It has actually worked quite well for me in that I am calm and trusting in my actions instead of back/forth... And, keep tuning back into yourself thru meditation and you'll see more will come. The 'personal power through awareness' book by sanaya roman has by far the best read for me. I have also enjoyed Sonia Choquette... she has many good books out there... I have read 'trust your vibes'... As far as the 'fighting it' and 'getting over it'... I personally think this is what causes pain... if you feel whatever (good/bad), allow yourself to feel it entirely and get it be... admit and validate where you are... what is happening to you... then, change the way you see the situation/lesson... It is not unusual for one or both twins to be married... I know this first hand and cannot give you specific advise other than, be happy for what you have felt and learned about yourself... if the relationship is tearing you up too much, you must find a way to come to terms and see the higher way/energy around you... always be honest about your feelings and speak truths with your twin... be good to yourself and stop your judgments... change it if you feel necessary but, don't label yourself... love yourself. And, only you know the answer... give the reigns over to your higher self... you will not go astray. Good luck, Cristina
Oh, books!! I love books. Reading has been a huge part of my spiritual life. Knowledge is power!! And I do believe this is just a period that we both need to grow.We will be together again someday. If not in this life, another life. I do miss him more than he'll ever know and some days are harder than others but I'm just trying to trust my higher self and do what I think is best for me, Just wish it was a little easier!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

Have a listen to this:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/goldray...-come-together
Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningheart
Wow, I needed to stop it after an hour and will listen to the rest within the next few days. Thank you for posting it, this dialogue is very insightful and refreshing to hear.