Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Dawn

White howlite and tiger eye are the two that really resonate with me.
I remember a few years back I went to a nearby healing store called Harmonious Balance (I do miss that store) where the storeowner had a small but oh-so-lovely selection of crystals.
I've always just had a strong pull and bond towards these two, but have yet to understand the 'why'.
There are others that I just love but it's always just white howlite and tiger's eye that tugs at me in that deep, spiritual way.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:49 PM
feralfae

Amethyst, first and foremost.

Also, Onyx, Obsidian, Hematite, and Jet... lol, anyone else see a pattern?

And to a lesser extent Turquoise and Garnet.

I prefer both silver and copper to gold, but I don't mind gold.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Master
Orange kyanite and blue kyanite . I'm going to be working hard to clear and strengthen my grid lines in my aura , my manifestation grid line needs a big boost .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Likes2Read

Clear quartz. It has such a clean, clear (no pun intended), cool vibration, like a fresh breeze and clear, flowing water all at once.

I resonated with it from the first time I saw a picture of it in a science class, like second or third grade. I was fascinated with the idea that a rock could be transparent. I hoped I could have one someday. So much so that I was all happy when, as an adult, I was finally able to buy the stone of my choice from a rock/gem/jewelry shop.

Well, we're well past the "one" stage, lol. Between the pieces I have for my own use, and the ones I've got for jewelry-making and wand-making, that "one" piece has got lots of friends and relatives around here. ;)