Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Knower
A lake, a fence, and a storm?

First up, thanks for your time in helping me figure this out. I do appreciate it.

I remember looking out the living room window. Everything outside had this sort of white hue to it. Not really like snow was everywhere, but not washed-out-sterilized levels of hospital white.
Out the window was a lake, more long than wide and I could easily see the side opposite of me. Where it came to a stop at. I could see that I was in the middle of some neighborhood, but couldn't see much of it except for a couple of roofs. This is because there was a wooden fence around all of the lake. As if separating the lake from the houses. (though the fence did have a couple 'doorways' so people could come and go as they pleased for a walk around the lake.)
I could see a couple people walking around the lake and wanted to go out there as well, but that's when I noticed a storm begin. No dark, threatening storm clouds to be seen. Everything in the sky was more like if you're looking up on a really foggy morning and see nothing but that soft, no detailed fluff of white / grey white.
There wasn't any rain, but a lot of wind. Coming straight across the lake. I remember there were little waves, but what really strongly caught my attention was the other what're they called? ripples? smaller waves?
Looked almost exactally like this.

Almost the entire length from one end to the other looked this way. Coming from the east, going to the west where I was at. (No idea why I so clearly feel that, but that's how it was.)
I kept watching for a few seconds, then, suddenly, there began this downpour of itty bitty hail. About the size of 2 heads of a sewing pin. I'm talking really tiny, yet it was clearly hail.

I watched as it poured down onto the white windowsill I was watching from, and bouncing off. (Oddly enough, don't recall any hitting the glass panes of the window. Just the bottom part of it.)
Next I know, I look back outside to this tree in my front yard, a single, sturdy trunk, but multiple, massive, long branches that all extended outward from a single point. Each one bouncing around to the wind. Almost made me think of an octopus's tentrils moving because the branches were swaying and bouncing from the wind. (which is exactally the feeling / thought that passed through my mind in the dream.)
I looked away from that, to the right and up to see a small, kind of spindly branch with a lone (but sizeable and very cozy-looking) nest in it. A bird was in it, then, suddenly and fast, flew out of it. The branch bounced up and down because of the windy storm. So much so that when it bounced downward, I was clearly able to see a chicken-sized egg, sky blue with a few but very prominent blue oval-like spots on it, there in the nest.
The movement of the branch wasn't sharp enough to send the egg or the nest flying, but the egg would roll from one end to the other because of it. As if things were uneasy feeling, but it wasn't in any real danger or harm at all. A bit uncomfortable but that's it. Like 98% completely safe from any sort of harm.

Do you have any idea what this means?
Old 26-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Knower
Perfection, thank you so much for going out of your way to help me understand what my dream meant, especially with all of these pictures from so many various sources. (Couldn't have been easy to have tracked all of these down then taken the time out to post them here.)
I do appreciate it.