Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
Is it possible for our minds to conjure up places we've never been?

Hello all
Is it possible for our minds to conjure up places we've never been?

I've been having a lot of traveling dreams lately. When I say traveling dreams I mean there is always some sort of transportation. Normally by car,bus, or boat.

My dream from lastnight I was in my neighborhood and were about to headout somewhere. This blonde haired female officer comes up and tells me my taillight is about to go out. and I should get it fixed. The strange thing is she had her daughter with her. This was literally in my drive way by the way. So after she gave me her warning she picked up her child then proceeded to head to the front door of the house. My front door. Only when she got there the door had changed to a blue color (my front door is green) and there was a note on the door for her. The house was in the exact same area but the whole entire neighborhood was different, as i was looking around where homes would be in my neighborhood there was apartments, and gas stations it was much busier as if it was in a downtown area.

My dreams often moprhs like this. and to be frank it often structure things that i've never even seen before like this place in my dream for example. I've never been to a place that even remotely looked like it. This is where i realized i was on a bus though, the woman and her child came out of their house and then joined me on the bus sitting behind me. She told me "You know i saw a man in there, he didnt seem to even notice me but we both just left" and i was telling her"yeah, i have no idea who you saw" and if to not make things more weired out walks a cat from under the bus seat. and i'm like "Omg did my cat get on the bus? she is always sneaking into things!" but when this cat turned around and looked at me, it wasn't my cat at all.didferent markings and color.This cat had tan lines under its eyes. It jumped on the seat and just started to lick itself like a normal cat.
The last part of the dream I remember..even though I know i said we were on a bus...this bus..was passing really fast over water. Like we weren't on a road at all. Just the ocean riding along side this city that i somehow ended up in.

I'm starting to think that when I go to sleep, my inner self go on mini vacations
Old 21-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Master
yes it can................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Master
the morphing and restructuring of things, within your dream settings, seems
to indicate that your higher self awareness is quite comfortable with these
non-permanent designs... the shifting realities doesn't hinder your progress.
i'm thinking that your conscious, waking mind is becoming more acclimated
to that frame of reference and that you may be due for a quantum shift in
understanding.
i wanna focus on the taillight reference: a taillight is useful for other drivers,
as a means to track your progression, in a nighttime setting. this could be
a 'warning' for you to ensure that others might become informed by your
passage through their world... so that they can more easily observe your
progression. [maybe akin to dropping breadcrumbs; leave a mark.]
Old 21-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Suspended

It seems to be saying that your boyfriend is not taking much notice of you & you may be headed for an apartment of your own.

Everyone has a guardian angel standing behind them & that it who the woman with authority is. She takes you to multiple levels of the heavens & that is why she is on a bus with you & you are traveling across water. It is her way of letting you know she takes your soul where humans can never go.

Everyone has a small being underneath them as well & it manifests as a cat or a dog, or as a horse or unicorn. Basically people are the Sphinx with a human self on top & a working beast underneath. The working beast becomes the phoenix & flies the soul to a new life when the body dies. It is the servant of the guardian angel & She/He uses it to merge into the human as one & guard the human's soul from any dangers or mishaps. That is why a cat came out from beneath the seat. It is the spiritual creature you have merged with you & it is a servant of the guardian woman who was sitting behind you.

She wants you to know She is with you as is her cat & they will go wherever you go & so you will always be perfectly safe.

Old 21-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Master
iv evn in invent peple in dreams lk sub cons few remer my bo bangls dream i had i rme remr ths 1 coz it still gets me evry tim i look it on hear
iv evn invetd plas it dnt exit in dreams 2
sorry if im sayin wong thng but dreams can hav own way do wen we dream

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
Only when she got there the door had changed to a blue color (my front door is green) and there was a note on the door for her. The house was in the exact same area but the whole entire neighborhood was different, as i was looking around where homes would be in my neighborhood there was apartments, and gas stations it was much busier as if it was in a downtown area.

My dreams often morphs like this. and to be frank it often structure things that I've never even seen before like this place in my dream for example. I've never been to a place that even remotely looked like it.

I have similar experiences to this when I dream. Sometimes I'm interacting with people and all of a sudden I realise my surroundings, and its completely different from reality. Sometimes places I visit in dreams are ones I've never been to before which I can't associate with at all, others are like warped more elaborate versions of what it actually is.

For example, I will recognise where I am, or where I'm supposed to be such as my local shops or streets that I commonly walk down, but buildings will be different, more elaborate. Sometimes things look completely disproportionate and almost topsy turvy! I tend to come to the realisation during the dream. Its almost like my conscious mind jumps in and says "What on earth is this? This ain't what it looks like!"
Old 22-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
Thank you so much for the replies all. I just got a chance to read them all. it's giving me more ways to look at this which is always welcomed. I actually used to post or blog my dreams and such on here before. Perhaps I will again.

@Horace: I see what your meaning about the taillight I never thought of it that way.. I will admit I am feeling a change within myself, in my energy it feels more un-grounded or just i'm floating within myself in general. It's hard to explain. Lately I feel as if i look at things and I can see pass it. But hopefully noone is noticing my astral self taking mini vacations into their world haha.

@Perfection: I feel like parts of this resonates with me actually. While i'm unsure about the boyfriend bit, the rest sort of makes sense. I actually have one Guardian angel that I have met in my dreams I'd say atleast three times now. She always have the same dirty blonde hair (come to think of it, the officer in my dream did) but usually when I am greeted by her. Its more of a warming feeling Like it literally feels like my chest/heart will burst with so much joy and happiness ESPECIALLY when I get to hug her in my dream. But this time I didn't feel that.and even now when I think of this Guardian Angel I get surge of powerful energy, Or like just feel a very very strong Aura near me, and I can almost pinpoint where she would be standing. So while i'm not sure if it was actually her, it is something to take into thought. Forgot to add that I love love loveee cats so haha I can just picture that as well! I was actually meditating one time and a cat face jumped right at me. Not in a scary manner, its almost as if it pounced ontop of me and was in my face like "Hi!"

EarthAngel@: Oh my gosh yes! Haha Pretty much sums up a lot of my dreams. These dreams happens often and i'm realizing when I notice that things aren't what they seem to be I start looking around, I just sort of take in my surroundings anything and everything. This is usually when someone comes up and talks to me and when I wake up I can remember what they have said. Sadly though, When i get to this stage of my dream I also feel myself waking up. so i don't get to stay in this stage for very long and undergoing a nice conversation like I'd hope to.
My friend asks me "How can you be so detailed with describing your dreams" and I honestly don't have a answer for them. Not one i can explain anyway.

dream jo: I agree some dreams stick with us for a very very long time. My favorite is the ones where i would have them over and over and ALMOST the exact same thing happens in the dream but each time i have the dream i'd progress a tiny bit further. almost like a sequel or something. I guess when that happens.. I don't really learn the lesson that trying to be taught to me.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
kayfaei: I will admit I am feeling a change within myself, in my energy it feels more un-grounded or just i'm floating within myself in general.
i figure that the un-grounded thing is something to address. without proper
grounding we might become like a rudderless ship, tossed about by the
forces of nature. here's a video that speaks of the importance of the body:
Matt Kahn - The End of Inner Conflict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL710Iky6pE