Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Knower

Anyone seen this on Google?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...nap-story.html

Was hunting around for some info on Google but watched this video article instead. Interesting enough but does that kind of treatment justify $160 dollars?
Old 08-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Ofc people make bussinesses out of such stuff. Have you heard about ayahuasca rehab? It costs approx 600-100 pounds for couple sessions. When brew can be made for pound or two. No wonders.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Knower

No, but I've read about ayahuasca. When you say 'rehab' - is it used to help people get off other drugs or can you get too addictive from that psychedelic? I was under the impression that it wasn;t readily available or that it wasn't as addictive as other drugs/narcotics, etc.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
No, but I've read about ayahuasca. When you say 'rehab' - is it used to help people get off other drugs or can you get too addictive from that psychedelic? I was under the impression that it wasn;t readily available or that it wasn't as addictive as other drugs/narcotics, etc.
Yeah, ayahuasca is used to get off addictions, some drink it to contact as they say spirits, they feel that something supporting and telling the right path to them while intoxicated, you can check out videos in youtube, theres a lot of information about It. Basically psychadelics aren't addictive I can tell you, some of mine psychadelic experience influenced my life in such way, that I'm right here looking further information on secrets of this world, and things like gemstone powers/vibration which seemed couple years ago a big joke, and topic for insane people became an amazing truth, also it opened my extrasensory perception at some degree.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...nap-story.html

Was hunting around for some info on Google but watched this video article instead. Interesting enough but does that kind of treatment justify $160 dollars?

Did you watch the rest of the video? Did you see how many meds that last woman was on? Bags Full! The doctor told her take 'them or die'. Did you hear the list of diseases she had?

Heck Yes crystals would have helped her, you bet, many years ago before Western Medicine got her into the 'addicted till dead' loop of pharmaceuticals. They own her now. She lives to take their pills.

$160 for a crystal healing is a fair and reasonable price.
I've seen more miracles happen and lives altered for the Good by crystal work of various methodologies than by pharmaceuticals which are designed not to heal but to cause the person to have to buy more types of pharmaceuticals to relieve side effects of the other pharmaceuticals in an endless down hill spiral of costs. Until the person is dead and money for a decent funeral goes to medical bills and anything which would have gone to children again goes to the medical establishment. Owned - all resources collected by the Medical Establishment to 'pay outstanding bills'.
Medicinal and Medical Slavery.

Bless you all Healers who do it from your heart and compassion and not from trying to own peoples souls while having your hands deep in their pockets till they are sucked dry and their bones buried in a paupers grave.

Do you get the feeling I might not be impressed with Western Medicines current state of morals and ethics?