Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Jewelry breaking

I've had two pieces of crystal jewelry break recently. First I had a morganite bracelet which I wore to work. When I got home I started taking it off and it basically exploded. Ok, what really happened is the string broke and the beads went everywhere. But honestly, it felt like an explosion of energy broke it apart. The next time I went to work I wore a rhodonite pendant and when I got home and unbuckled my seatbelt, the pendant fell out of its holder and fell under the seat.

Huh. I just realized that both times this happened it was when I got home from work. I work in retail.

I have been avoiding wearing crystals after this. Anyone have any insights on these particular crystals? What they might have absorbed? Should I get these pieces of jewelry fixed? I always cleanse my crystals next to a selenite stone after wearing them, and I recharge them in the full moonlight.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:41 AM
Experiencer
I would probably get it fixed, most likely a fluke, it could happen to anyone.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

I know for sure that If jewelery breaks It had resisted negative energy, and It means that It actually serves you as a protection, you should repair It and wear again. Be sure It protects you!