Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting repeated dreams and sometimes scary

Okay so i am going to tell some simplified versions of dreams I have had on more than one occasion.

1. That I am running away from something down a dark hospital hallway, all doors I try are locked and I reach the end and always wake up at the last door.

2. I have had 2 dreams in the past week where it has been night time, had a argument with my partner in my dreams (both) walking to find him or walk away for some air one was at the shops the other was at a house in a bad neighborhood. And in both dreams the same thing happened a young kid injected me with a used/ full syringe the second dream i passed out in and awoke from dream. First dream was used empty syringe and i woke up pretty much after i started freaking out.

3. I have dreams that i can fly, always starts in my bedroom like i just lean forward and believe it enough it happens, I dont need to put arms forward, its like my will power and belief make it happen and i swiftly glide around the room, then the house, then out the door and over an industrial site and houses. Then my dream ends, It always ends around them. But I always feel awake and that I am not dreaming. It feels so real especially when I am flying and gliding around my house. Like some times even months or years later I am convinced at times I have flown. Is that astral projection?

4. I have dreams of birds in cages, dreams of fish dying or tank filtration stuffing up, fish tanks appearing then no one else can see them and then i cant see them.

5. I also get a lot of zombie apocalypse dreams but there just cool that's why I mentioned them. Interested on people's thoughts about the previous ones mentioned though.

Dream interpretations?
Old 15-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Fish

.1. You are running from the life on earth that the gods & goddesses are giving you. They place you in a hospital before they send your spirit here & you are trying to escape that hospital. It all just means you are not happy with your life on earth.

.2. ? i'm not sure about this one. I get the impression that your partner is into drugs & is putting your life in danger. If so then get the hell out of there now!

.3. Astral flying is real & almost everyone experiences it at some time or other. I've experienced it thousands of times. When I read about astral travel I lay on the floor in the middle of the day & started to force myself out of my body, & instantly a group of light beings appeared & said, "No! No!, It's not time yet!!". And I can bring them back any time just by trying to force myself out of my body. It's best to let them give you astral flights instead of trying to do it yourself.

4. Our spirits come out of beings that live in a liquid realm & then are taken to fly like birds & live in bodies, (cages), on various worlds & levels of the heavens. All the time there are beings in the liquid dimension all around us watching us closely. That's why you are shown that there are fish tanks around that no one can see. Also the liquid from the water world is pumped through to you while you are experiencing the earth world & it keeps a deeper part of you alive & healthy. If they showed you the filtration system breaking then it possibly means that you are having some substance abuse issues related to #2; or if not then they are saying that they are working hard to keep up with your day to day life & even though things go wrong & things break, they will fix them & get back to normal in no time.

There are also Phoenix type birds that can carry our spirits to other worlds at night, & i have been with them many times. This may also be be why you were shown birds. If they were in a cage then maybe one is inside your body with your spirit.

.5. Zombies are basically morons. You may be realising that the world is full of morons. Do not take any notice. Just focus on giving yourself lots of love & care & strive very hard to make your life a success.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Pathfinder

no my partner is not into drugs. these were randoms. my second dream my partner was trying to help me.... he is not. He is amazing!.I quite like my life. The running in dark hospital was years ago when I was in a bad place. I know the world is full of idiots ahhaha
Old 15-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Suspended
oh great! You had me worried.

Well the arguing with your partner & being injected with needles by a kid? I'm not sure what that could be?

Maybe there is some other form of contamination entering your life from the wrong side of town?
Old 15-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Master
dream 1: you seem to be running from your responsibility, trying to escape.
the locked doors are representing chores that you have already accomplished,
and thus you are prevented from hiding in there. the last door will open for
you and allow you to access a new world -- which is why you've awakened
at that point... because it's a fulfillment of your responsibility to actually open
and pass through that doorway (which you've been trying to avoid doing).
it's something of a catch-22.

zombies are lifeless entities which are programmed to destroy whatever
living people they encounter, and to render them into mindless creatures
like themselves. people who have no "inner spark" and simply go through
the motions of living life, without experiencing the zest of life, and with no
concern for the welfare of themselves or others are as zombies.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder

thanks guys