Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-03-2017, 12:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Suddenly I don't feel the pull like I used to?

Within the past few weeks, the strong feeling of being one with my TF has disappeared. I have felt this connection on a very deep level for the past two years, but suddenly it's....gone? I don't feel the desire to be with him, near him, or talk to him all the time. I see him pretty often and it hasn't been anywhere near as intense. I texted him a question, he didn't respond - and I don't even CARE which is so different from what I'm used to. I feel a mixture of relief and also sadness because the connection inspired me.

Was it all a fantasy? I used to get so many unusual synchronicities...I feel like the universe abandoned us.
Old 14-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillfollowyouintothedark
Within the past few weeks, the strong feeling of being one with my TF has disappeared. I have felt this connection on a very deep level for the past two years, but suddenly it's....gone? I don't feel the desire to be with him, near him, or talk to him all the time. I see him pretty often and it hasn't been anywhere near as intense. I texted him a question, he didn't respond - and I don't even CARE which is so different from what I'm used to. I feel a mixture of relief and also sadness because the connection inspired me.

Was it all a fantasy? I used to get so many unusual synchronicities...I feel like the universe abandoned us.

the same with me!!!!!!!! too!!!?? The energies are missing or something??
Old 14-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Master
i doubt that it was pure fantasy, but the "fixation" who've had which told you
that your TF was limited to that specific form may have disappeared.
this moment of quiet might be like "the eye of the storm", in which things
seem to be calm... the energies may return at any moment, but in this
interim you're afforded the opportunity to reassess your thinking and bring
it into alignment with your [true] hearts calling.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

I think this type of thing is normal in these types of connections. The cause of it is very tricky. Some say that one or both twins are busy with other things. Some say that they can be high on medications or other drugs. Some say it's the universe/god/source giving you a break from the connection because it can get intense at times. For me, one time the connection was so intense I had to beg the universe to turn the connection down a little bit. lol
Old 14-03-2017, 06:33 AM
Guide

Unlike what the word 'bond' implies, this type of spiritual bonds are fluid and can take many forms. I think we should not confuse the way it manifests on an emotional level with the actual bond.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Lorelyen

Not so much a fantasy. Perhaps the romance is over - or maybe you have nothing more to "teach" each other (because of divergence - people change, move on, etc). Perhaps it's just run its time and/or your feet are back on the ground.

Many couples go through times of intense merging but as the days pass their experiences/circumstances nudge them in different directions.

As a former arch-romantic, I've come to recognise this as part of many relationships, mine as much as others.

We're all spirit, we're all spiritual - but we have to recognise the limits of relationships. Unlike selene (post #5) I don't think you can classify relationships or the bonds, mergings. We're able to learn from every encounter. Some reach deeper into us that others, highlighting aspects of our Selves, our emotions, the creative reaches of romance and our sensuality.

As for the universe. I reckon people set too much store in the word. I'm not even sure if, in this context, it means the physical universe or the cosmos. It seems to be substituting for the word 'god'. Basically I see spiritual growth concerning our relationship with the cosmos - learning what that is - not the cosmos leaning what its relationship with us is, or we being just pawns in its game. In Christianity, they used to say "God works in mysterious ways" when thing go a bit iffy. Now it's the universe working in mysterious ways.

Wishing you well as you move forward.

Old 14-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Experiencer

Think of it like the tides of the ocean, it may come and go in intensity but if youre of the body same water, it will remain. This is why non attachment is important.
Old 14-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Master
Well... Venus is Retrograde, which can sure as heck have an effect...
It got Retro on March 5th BUT we have been in the Retro shadow since somewhere in January... Meaning those energies have been building up.

Plus, at the mo -according to the reading from Twinflame Psychic- right now esp the masculine is very busy sorting his own stuff out, focused on that. Which can cause the feminine to doubt, get anxious etc. But it is a sign for the feminine to focus more on her own goals and things in life as well. The masculine is not letting go, but only sorting his stuff out so he can be together with the feminine, at a deeper level. He's afraid he hasn't enough to offer, isn't good enough and/or simply has to sort these things out.
That's sort of what the reading said.

I also feel like the connection is less constant, but when we are in touch, it is there all the way. And amazingly strong. But since it is less constant, it can make me doubt or withdraw.

The question is, do I feel that way because of something that's going on in me or because he is busier? Difficult to tell...
What's important is that when we connect, it's there, good, vibrant and strong.

I don't think we should panic when we feel less of the connection. Like someone said, it ebbs and flows. THere's life outside of the TF connection after all...
Old 14-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Master

Funny enough I have felt the energy disappear...and this is after over a decade of roller coaster ups and downs...
Honestly , the way things are, better it be this way. I'm finally feeling emotionally free and able to focus 100% on my own life .
I don't know , this is the first time since I met him that I have not felt anything .
It seems odd and sorta creepy ..
Why creepy? Becuase it scares me to think that the hell I have been through was it all in my head?!?!? 12 years of emotional pain all poof!? Gone?
It's made me think real hard about myself and my own emotional levels.
What is sad though is after I crashed last year and decided to cut off from him , i felt my heart shatter into million pieces and now I feel I don't have a heart...
I feel like the tin man , I don't feel the warmth of love or that energy anymore.
I hear people's sorrows and I feel nothing . like my heart shut down.
Even though it's a peaceful state , it feels empty.
I don't know where this is leading to in life, I would like to get my heart back again.
I agree and liked very much what the previous posters have said.
If like to hope this is transitional , and hopefully leading to healthier and more genuine loving situations 🙏🏻😇
Old 14-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe our sensitivity or awareness to whatever connections we have out there can get blocked and they can end, just as they can appear out of no where, but that doesn't necessarily mean the connection is gone or never existed.