Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
okay.... I think I'm reasonably connected to Source, for a human. I'm spiritual, pagan/wiccan/buddhist, I work with divination tools, etc... so what I think I'm getting from some of these posts is that I'm connecting more to something beyond myself? and that's why this is becoming a regular theme in my dreams? should I be discourage by the fact that they're always so small and dark and messy? lol
Old 18-03-2017, 01:49 AM
Suspended
One man was picked up by his feet & lifted out of his body & then pushed back into his body through the top of his head. This was his guardian standing at his feet that i told you about. It wanted to teach him about the passages inside of him. He went inside his own body & found himself in a passage that led to a portal & he looked out & saw a new world. A voice spoke to him& said it was a certain land, of which i forget the name now. Anyway he was led through passages & portals to many different lands while a voice explained what each land was called. Then the last land was called the land of the mother & father God.

And there was a woman in the same book saying that when she has spiritual experiences she seems to go inside herself.

Of course the beings with our souls can wake us up in another world & lead us to tunnels etc & we may never know the tunnels are connected to our own multidimensional bodies, one layer of which is the 3D earth body.

Last edited by Perfection : 18-03-2017 at 06:47 AM.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
okay.... I think I'm reasonably connected to Source, for a human. I'm spiritual, pagan/wiccan/buddhist, I work with divination tools, etc... so what I think I'm getting from some of these posts is that I'm connecting more to something beyond myself? and that's why this is becoming a regular theme in my dreams? should I be discourage by the fact that they're always so small and dark and messy? lol

i would say that you appear to be connecting to something beyond your
small self... meaning that you're accessing your larger dimensionality.
[Source isn't "outside"/beyond you ~ it's within.]
(to me) it doesn't seem at all discouraging that you've found small, dark, and
messy connection points -- they've served their functions.