Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
It is only our limiting beliefs that stop us from doing this.

And this thread could be one of those avenues There are many people talking about using universal energy for healing... I think it's not a case of "your guides not opening the avenues" it's more a case of people not being open to seeing those avenues.

Guides often use other people as a means to open up avenues for us. =]

However, there is not always a need for energy beyond your own spirit. Our limitations are not just based on our belief, if I believed that I could heal a disease, that would not make me able to do so. I would need the energy/resources and knowlege to do so. Often times, to accomplish certain goals we require tools. Wether that be energy, other spirits, medication, etc. Something is available for use to be applied towards a goal. However, that is not solely based on the limitations that we place on ourselves. It is also based on the limitations that we must work within throughout life, given us from birth.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Our limitations are not just based on our belief, if I believed that I could heal a disease, that would not make me able to do so. I would need the energy/resources and knowlege to do so. Often times, to accomplish certain goals we require tools. Wether that be energy, other spirits, medication, etc. Something is available for use to be applied towards a goal. However, that is not solely based on the limitations that we place on ourselves. It is also based on the limitations that we must work within throughout life, given us from birth.

lol, or is this just a limiting belief?

I do understand what you are saying.. but it does beg the question. Things we consider to be "truths" are actually only "beliefs" that we hold very strongly.

Don't worry, I apply this to myself as well
Old 18-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Experiencer
I understand the idea that we create our reality, but I do not agree with it to that extent, sorry. =]

I believe that there are laws which we did not create which apply to life, as well as cause and effect.
Old 18-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Sungirl

that's cool.. each to their own

but something to ponder......