Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-12-2016, 07:53 AM
Pathfinder
How can I regain passion for life and change my path?

Hi everyone.

It's early in the morning on Christmas Day, and I've been mulling over how to change my life for several weeks.

All I know is that when I was a young adult, I had intense passion for life, and was always ready to attach myself to a cause. I didn't think twice about being rejected or how people would react or respond. I was more than willing to try new things.

Now I find myself in a rut. I work very long hours (10-12 hours per shift), and that's pretty much all I do. I eat, sleep, and shower/clean/freshen up, then work work work. I enjoy my time at work. It's just that I'm having a difficult time seeing life as anything other than effort at staying alive. All I really think about is how money keeps me alive.

I think about several things I'd like to do, only to turn them down because I feel that at my age, my efforts to change my path would not be taken as seriously as someone younger who is just starting out.

I've had quite a few weird encounters with people as well, and that also informs me about how to approach life now.

Bottom line is that I want to stop moving through life in survival mode. There was a time when I was nothing like this.
Old 25-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Experiencer
your posting reminds me of this video

https://youtu.be/yl4bxfzKM3w

you how can life not be exciting with love and light all around lol

but that is just me and just about me
Old 25-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe
Hi everyone.

It's early in the morning on Christmas Day, and I've been mulling over how to change my life for several weeks.

All I know is that when I was a young adult, I had intense passion for life, and was always ready to attach myself to a cause. I didn't think twice about being rejected or how people would react or respond. I was more than willing to try new things.

Now I find myself in a rut. I work very long hours (10-12 hours per shift), and that's pretty much all I do. I eat, sleep, and shower/clean/freshen up, then work work work. I enjoy my time at work. It's just that I'm having a difficult time seeing life as anything other than effort at staying alive. All I really think about is how money keeps me alive.

I think about several things I'd like to do, only to turn them down because I feel that at my age, my efforts to change my path would not be taken as seriously as someone younger who is just starting out.

I've had quite a few weird encounters with people as well, and that also informs me about how to approach life now.

Bottom line is that I want to stop moving through life in survival mode. There was a time when I was nothing like this.

You work in shifts, so what do you do on your days off ?
Life has plenty to offer.
I used to work all the time, plenty of over-time, however i always tried to find the time to do something, like watch a movie.

If you are willing to make the time, you can do what you like to do.