Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Confused ....healer?

Hi ,

I'm new to this ‘speaking to the public’ thing and especially over the internet but didn't know where else to go for advice. This is my first post so I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong.
I would like to begin by explaining my spiritual experiences with you. They seem rather mild in comparison to those of you who are mediums or Astro travel etc but I need some guidance.

They started a few years ago after I started to attend spiritual church with my mum, I mainly went as I was inquisitive and wondered if I'd receive a message. I attended quite infrequently but became more interested after receiving small amounts of evidence from deceased family members and current ongoings in my life.

My experiences have ranged from the door bell ringing itself (we have changed it a few times) but this has now stopped & they don't work anymore to hearing a dogs footsteps on the hard floor when saying goodbye to a friend at the door. My dogs were in the garden and I wasn't the only one to hear it , both my boyfriend and I went to grab the collar and no dog was there. She had previously lost both her dogs a few month before.

Another experience was walking into the house with my boyfriend and hearing my mother shout my name , after shouting back there was no reply so I went to find her to see the house was empty. Was this spirit imitating my mum and if so, why?

One night about 2 years ago at 3am lying in bed I was asking for evidence from spirit to show themselves to give me confirmation of another life/being. In my pitch black room a large white ball of light filled the room. In panic I covered my head and urged them the leave. I remember feeling warmth and calmness but very scared at the same time. I guess I wasn't ready.

About a month ago I lost my Nanna. She had the purest of hearts and I felt she was like an angel on the earth plane. We were very very close and loved one another very much so when in hospital and she found herself in pain I wanted to do everything I could. I felt helpless as she was already receiving the best palliative care and on lots of pain relief. I had already been told from a few people I have met that I have healing powers and that when the time is right I will learn how to use them properly. I found myself standing by her bedside with my eyes shut and stroking her head asking my guardian angel to help her guardian angel to give her the strength and courage she needed to pass over. I assured her she would be safe then from no where my eyes started to twitch uncontrollably, I couldn't open them, I felt warmth rush through my body starting at my head then down my limbs, it felt euphoric and so warm yet scary as I didn't know what was happening or how to control its speed. The ‘electricity feeling’ felt so fast and my fingers were tingling. In a panic I asked mum to hold my hand then, without realising , my Nanna, mum and I found ourselves in a bigger connection. Mum was holding Nanna's hand so I guess we were a unit? Mum assured me I was not imagining it and she could feel it pass down from my hand into her torso and out her hand to Nanna's. I hope this was healing and that I put my Nanna to ease before her passing. I have never experienced anything like that before and now feel i am ready to help others as a healer?

I feel spirit near but I have never been able to communicate and I would love to learn how? Can anyone guide me in the right direction or to my next step?

Thank you.