Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
joseph you are so brave (considering how panicked you were) to venture forward. Thank you so much for giving an update. I'll check here on occasion. This might be a good place to blog about your experience. Others could learn from your experience.

Will do linen, trying to log important parts of this journey here :)
Old 19-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

It's a common side effect of meditation, I hear, that you begin to hear your inner guidance, or guidance from a Higher Dimension.

I learned to channel without meditation, because no matter how desperately I wanted to learn to meditate, I couldn't shut my mind off. So, the Sky helped me to learn in another way, which was automatic writing.

So, you got a two-for-one deal.

Know that the second part to hearing your inner being or your guides is - OMG, i'm crazy - I must be crazy if I'm not only hearing voices, I'm interacting with them!

If it feels good to you to do this work, then I say go with what feels good.
If it doesn't, don't.

You can turn it on and off at will. Always remember that. It is never their intention to harm.

Your words are so kind, thank you so much! I am able identify what is happening with the most what you've said, it really came as a side effect of meditation, because at the beginning I really did not ask for it at all, I was just trying to be more centered/calm, and it came just like she said on the video, my head started to wobble, side to side, body swinging (kundalini movements), and after a few sessions/days it stabilized and when I noticed, only my head would move, nodding for yes, and sideways for a no for what I was thinking at the moment, and so on... suddenly I was not alone anymore, until this day, I have this feeling in my right arm, it never ceases... I've asked about it once, it said that it's somewhat our connection, it wants to draw all the time haha it REALLY won't stop, really... for last few days it became weaker... and it's not writing clearer anymore, only pointing and drawing my attention... I'm still trying to figure it out, believe me, it's not an easy task...

Recently has been pointing to light, wall plugs, my backpack, moving my hand to my heart and drawing symbols... this is an actual picture of my drawings:
Portuguese is my main language, so:
SIM = Yes
NÃO = No

Also notice that since the very beginning EVERY word that I've written has a final touch, a underline, always has it, in any word, and I also can write with both hands (better with the right though)

I'm at my job right now, I have another sketch book with bigger and clearer drawings at home, will upload later...

Old 19-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Master

Joseph - awesome.

We all have the ability to hear our guidance. It does take time, but for me it was so much fun to learn!

Another note is that you will find that you don't need to meditate to connect. So the connection gets easier, more effortless. I would suggest to just allow it to be what it wants to be and "go with the flow" :)
Old 19-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account
When i was asking for the name, i was really expecting to Read the name which i call my own.

I'm still unsure if i should write what i think or not, so ill just add a sentence without any assumptions:

You have a Free will.

But remember, Love cannot be seen while you choose to Hate. And Hate is automatically dismissed in the Presence of Love.
Old 19-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
When i was asking for the name, i was really expecting to Read the name which i call my own.

I'm still unsure if i should write what i think or not, so ill just add a sentence without any assumptions:

You have a Free will.

But remember, Love cannot be seen while you choose to Hate. And Hate is automatically dismissed in the Presence of Love.

I've forgot to mention Dan_SF, I actually tried it again and it was misspelled "soudd" to "sou soul", which means "I am a soul", and also it didn't wrote any names so far, just pointing to contacts on my phone or my attention to someone physically present, maybe it's a limitation.. I really don't know.

But please feel free to write down anything that goes on your mind, bear in mind that I also have my own sanity doubts over this haha I'm just letting it happen.. just watching