Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Guide

Alternate worlds

I dreamed I was stuck on an island, there were a couple of different people over there which all needed my help in some way. One of them waa very agressive towards me and told me something about lynching but it was some kind of misunderstanding.

When I was done talking to this person I noticed two more people passing us by, they were digging for buried treasure. Here was aomething about this situation that reminded me of someone I as knew in a different life or something... even though I have no idea. One of these treasure hunter was a girl that acted like she wanted to help the other treasure hinter, but really she was doing it for us as we were connected. Both started digging, she lifted some kind of tile and they both found treasure, but she found two sandals made out of leaves as well. The girl acted like they were worthless but I just knew that was the real treasure, those sandals "reminded" me of a story and seeing her in a ball room. She pointed on the ground amd told me to read the numbers that were etched, 1331 313131 and some others like 1212.

I woke up in my old room in my parents house, I live on my own now so this was weird. I heard some kind of thing speaking to me, I look around and saw that it was a toy penguin. I start looking out the window and see a lot of big buildings, a lake and right before my window the Big Ben. I went looking in my brothers room but there was nobody there, rhere was nobody in the kitchen as well and there was no ody in the living room, everywherw I searched it was abandoned but it didn't look that way. I foubd some naked guys in the showers however, acting like I was their landlord and rented the place to them. It was at this point an orc or something that looked like it was handdrawn stuck his head through the window and started talking to me. He said I was too smart for this as I knew this was not my world, he told me that looking for her will not turn out well as there were a lot of things in that alternate world that I don't agree with. He told me that I was a boring guy that never drinks and parties and told me that the naked men from before all screwed this girl at one point before. I told him that it doesn't mean anything as I'm radically different from my alternate version and that my version of this girl will also be different. The dream ends around here.

Does anyone have any ideas what just happened and what this means? I think it is about my soulmate or something.
Old 13-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Master
i'll need to ponder on this for a while to get a good feel for what's going on.
your conclusions (about the real treasure, alternate versions, and "soulmate
or something") all seem valid.
to have multiple incarnations (across dimensions here) is an indication of an
"old soul"... meaning that you've got access to learnings accomplished in
other lifetimes [a useful thing].
Old 13-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Guide

It has always amazed me how our brain adjusts the sounds we hear to what we see in our dream :)
Old 13-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'll need to ponder on this for a while to get a good feel for what's going on.
your conclusions (about the real treasure, alternate versions, and "soulmate
or something") all seem valid.
to have multiple incarnations (across dimensions here) is an indication of an
"old soul"... meaning that you've got access to learnings accomplished in
other lifetimes [a useful thing].
Then that's what this is?
Me remembering things from the past slowly as I get closer to whatever this dream is telling me?
Something I need to remember, like buried treasure or me meeting this person?
Old 14-10-2016, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
Then that's what this is?
Me remembering things from the past slowly as I get closer to whatever this dream is telling me?
Something I need to remember, like buried treasure or me meeting this person?
the main point of the dream is that you are unbounded by events and circumstances from elsewhere.
the island that you are stuck on at the beginning is analogous to your incarnation here on Earth.
your present lifetime is not limited by what may occur across the divide (on the "mainland").
[you may even decide that this is the "mainland", and that all else is the island.]

the characters of the dream don't appear to be specific "crossovers" of identifiable beings...
they seem more like personified representations of energies that have an existence, like you,
in some other place, at some other time. this is a fresh start. the information or memories
that you may draw from across dimensions won't provide you 'directions'; you'll set your
own agenda here.
the sandals made from leaves are like your body (enabling you to 'travel' here) constructed
of the lifeforce of the planet. the numbers would be involving the mechanism you've used
to bring yourself here -- the codes.
Old 14-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Guide

So if I understand this correctly I'm isolating myself from these other incarnations and experiences? Hence the island.
That I did this to start with a clean slate or something?
That could be what it means, the soulmate part is just what I'd want it to be I guess.
Old 14-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Master
i wouldn't think of it as "isolation"...
this life is for an expansion of your possibilities.
you can experience something you've wanted,
but not had "elsewhere".
the sandals and ballroom bring Cinderella to my mind;
i'm thinking that you've wanted to incarnate here in
order to dance with your true-love.