Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Pathfinder
Reawakening abilities after medication

I'm trying to develop my lucid dreaming, but I am trying to develop contacting my guides in my dreams and I'm having success. I used to have all abilities when I was a child (lucid dreaming, astral projection, connecting to guides, visiting other planets), but then the ritalin and prozac and other demons came and ten years later I managed to escape. Now I'm trying to reawaken those abilities. It's been about 8 years since I stopped the meds.

Has anyone experienced something similar? What helped you?a

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

see my other posting :-)
Old 28-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Pathfinder
could you please kindly post a link?

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 28-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

(this posting)

artificial chemical disturbances can be cleaned away so the body /soul combo

you are can be in natural harmony and yes develop higher vibrational states to

that allow you to do things that are often said to be part of spirituality or

a result of the higher vibrational reality where you can do al sorts with the energies we are in

much of witch can be blocked my chemical drugs as you have been subjugated to in the past
Old 28-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

yes you have a nice Guide :-)
Old 29-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Seeker

It is odd how some chemicals affect different folks. Some folks do better with the prozac and whatnot than without, you get the opposite.

You are doing fairly well: You already have some success with guides. And you already know it is possible for you to do.

Do you meditate? I'm a continual beginner in this category, but it seems it might help. Though, this might be somewhat difficult depending on how the adhd affects you. Might work to do some of the progressive relaxation things instead or in addition to it.

Lucid dreaming, you basically need to reteach yourself how to become aware of your dreaming - so all the normal stuff for new folks applies to you. Reality checks during the day help (they changed the flavor of mine), as well as any technique that has me waking up at night - though if I'm not careful, I'll miss the bit where i fell asleep.

Do you get the intensive, half-dream state before you sleep? I get it for somewhat long periods, and I make use of it for programming dreams. If you aren't sure you get this, start paying attention to your body and mind as you fall asleep. You might try the same, even if you dont get this. Go to bed a few minutes earlier than you might, and start visualising the same thing each night. Build a stable visualisation to meet your guides, sort of a landing place or starting point. You still might have to travel to see them. Even if you aren't lucid during the dream, it gives you some control on the dreams. This kind of picks up on the 'tetris effect'.

Keep a dream journal if you aren't already.

Astral projection: I started doing it during dreams. I used to explain that i have two sorts of lucidity - one I have a lot of control over both myself and the dream. The other, AP, I just have control over myself, but cannot affect the dream so much. Doing this while awake was a bit more of a challenge. Sitting up in bed and looking around helped, as well as getting a clear visualisation of myself sitting and walking around and looking at myself. From there it isn't as hard to walk other places.

the vibrations and other things vary with personal experience. Not everyone will feel them, nor see a cord (that depends on belief).
Old 29-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks Pencil for the nice tips.

I meditate a lot! (I'm a monk) I wake up at 4am and meditate for about 2 hours every day. Sometimes more.

My dreams have become a lot more vivid and I can also remember them more ever since I started a dream journal. I discovered that I'm also a dream walker. I sometimes act as guides in other peoples dreams.

I don't get that half-dream state before sleeping, but I know how to induce it, which I already do (I wasn't even thinking about it like that) before going to sleep, because I pray to my guides to give me messages and guidance in my dreams. I also consciously open my third eye and crown chakra before praying to them.

Every time I astral project it is spontaneous. I can't do it in a pre-meditated way. I experience the intense vibration and a lot of resistance when I try to. I would like to do it at will though.

My dreams and astral traveling is always pleasant. Even if I'm in some grotesque scene (like a war or something worse), I never feel anxiety and any negativity or fear. I'm always on top of it and feel super peaceful and happy. Even if other negative entities enter my sphere, I know how to deal with them. Anyway, I'm very excited for what is to come. I'm even learning how to do all these things in my waking state, so I can influence whoever I come into contact with

Old 29-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Seeker

If you can induce that state, why not work on making a neutral starting point for AP from there? Especially if you can do that during the day without the sleep bit. Mine has paths and doors, for example, so I can make choices. Perhaps you'll get less resistance that way. It all really depends on the sorts of experiences you are after, really. Might not be the best way to look around your living quarters, but might shortcut some of the things around it.

Its kind of the same theory with the visualization ways of starting. I suggest the double of some sort because it seems easier for most folks, and if needed just a outline (works especially well if they cloak themselves with a blanket)... Just a different way in.

I always have pleasant experiences as well - happy yours are too :)

You said it was spontaneous... do you write down your beginning steps each time? Are there things that are there when you do project that are absent when you don't? Perhaps even stress levels or mood and things like that? Time of day?

Last edited by Little Pencil Theif : 29-08-2016 at 09:02 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 30-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Pathfinder
It hasn't happened recently. It always happened while I was sleeping. What I meant by being able to induce it, is that I can hypnotise myself basically. Detach from focusing on the gross, physical reality and loosen my connection with my physical body also. Exactly as just before you fall asleep.
I'm not so familiar with the techniques as I've always done all my work intuitively. Perhaps you can share some.
Every time I tried to deliberately AP I would feel that intense vibration, but would also feel a lot of resistance. Perhaps I was still too connected to my body.
When I dream they are very vivid, but it doesn't become lucid as it use to, but I still do amazing things. It's super easy to AP when your dreams go lucid. Perhaps you could also share techniques that will help with that

I can tell from your responses that you are talking from experience and not from what you read off some blog.