Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Master
Semiotics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If I may assume you're being serious, thank you. One tries....!
"My subject" was semiotics and I could have ended up in marketing/advertising. I didn't want that but my short time in it was an eye-opener.

Not come across the subject of semiotics before Lorelyen - but having quickly checked it out, it appears to be a fascinating discipline...

Having this insatiable thirst for knowledge I now have a need to research it more fully - at least to a point where my mind can start taking a well earned rest...

Again - thanks for your input...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 20-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Master
Semiotics...

True to my word I've spent the past hour, trying to take on board, some of the basic elements and information pertaining to semiotics...

But I have to say, that at my time of life and frame of mind, along with the complexities of the said subject, there's little chance of me getting to grips with anything worth while within the time frame it's been suggeted I can expect to survive... Smile...

So, with some reluctance, I'll satisfy myself, with knowing how to pronounce the word and continue to ponder on some of the basic elements, that make up it's entire concept... Hope I've made that understandable...

And may my mind forever: 'Rest In Peace'...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 20-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Seeker

I think I'll stick with the semolina for the time being.. smile

Perhaps the nutrients will help with my own ageing process..
Old 20-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Suspended
These questions have been ones that I've been asking myself for a while now, coincidentally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
A few simple questions…

Are coincidental events that take place in our day to day lives, purely straightforward, simultaneous occurrences, or do they have deeper, more significant meanings???

They are just coincidences that prove to be useful from time to time.

Do they fit into some form of telepathic category, or maybe such instances contain some form of message that is way beyond our comprehension???

It does often seem like telepathy plays a part in this. You should have a sense of certain knowing when a message is for your best interests. I don't believe you should pay attention to anything else.

I'd be interested in how your thoughts lay with such phenomena...

Robbie….
Old 20-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Suspended
Ribinski,

The incident between me and Lorelyyen is not as she said, I didn't know humor, cultural differences that simple. This time she misleading others again.

The incidents was when we were responding to each others (few months ago) but others also responding to her. And she was attacked by demons then she said, it was my doing implied that I attacked her spiritually. And she had to moved to a new place, so my head wasn't so big to wear that big hat. But she didn't say a word to apology to me and to show me that I am not humor or cultural differences or ....... May be it's a coincidence of some kind. That's fit to your thread title and I wrote it out. But it's all right anyhow, but I don't want others misunderstood about me.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Master
The real deal

For those who say coincidences mean nothing or little, try this for size…

One afternoon quite recently, I was chatting to our community manager and the subject of an old song came up... That song was called, 'When they Begin the Beguine'... Bear in mind, that it was composed way back in 1935 (a year after I was born) and became quite a hit in those days…

The manager said that she knew about the song, but had never heard it in her lifetime… That evening, she was driving home with the radio playing on her usual music channel...

Suddenly, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she felt as though her body was frozen to the spot..

She'd suddenly realised, that the song 'Begin the Beguine' was playing on the radio and, what's more: she was humming to the tune, although she'd never ever heard it before…

I defy anyone to say there was no special meaning behind that event...

With the age gap, being more than appropriate on all terms, maybe - just maybe - she had heard it in a former life and the message within that coincidence, was that:- reincarnation is more than a probability...

As far as I'm concerned, coincidences play a vital role in our lives, even though we don't always appreciate their true value…

My advice regarding this:- 'Live with it - it's the real deal'...

Robbie...

Old 22-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Suspended
Robinski,

Sometimes because of certain reasons, things happened and we called it coincidence.But the person should use his objective viewpoint to analysis the situation especially this one like my case.

I have no any intention to do it even it does/did happen is not my duty to do anything. We are thousands miles away and at least I knew the reason, why it "happened"? But I even didn't know a bit of it, so what's the heck?

A big hat is on my head. Can it be got a wrong info for a wrong conclusion. But if it's not sure better not to write it out , even it can be possible but not reliable source is not suppose to write it out.