Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Suspended

Thank You All, I love You and this is my last post: Final Conclusions

I would like to thank the moderators and the founder Devolution for creating this wonderful forum. (So, the moderators know, I know for a fact Devolution is in the Original Heaven). I thought would say good bye to everyone who has guided me in my Journey on here and provide some concluding thoughts.

1) The true and real God creator of Heaven loves us all and has been working very hard to fix the Universe. The negative polarity which created the Universe is finally getting the help he needs. (We would call this negative polarity Satan or Lucifer but now he goes by Tassle fully reformed and getting the help he needs along with others.)

2) The Universe is in the past, we are now in the Purgatory. All of us are working towards Heaven. When we are ready for Heaven we are all given the option of the Angel Path which leads to other paths. Even if we choose Heaven we can take the Angel Path at a later date.

Those are my final conclusions! Thank you all for your guidance and wisdom! My signature has my blog and my blog has my e-mail address in case you have questions.

Bless!
Old 11-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Master

Always sorry to see someone leave.

Wishing you well on your Journey ...

Be happy.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Suspended
Justme,

I soldem come to this spirituality thread after the incident ,but as I see that you are leaving is a bit sad…

I may visit your blog sometimes, don't worry you have lot of friends here or other places…..

Or you can always visit us anytime you like ….

See you my friend, hope you can be had great success in your music career …..bye for now untill we meet again or very soon, I will always miss you.….
Old 11-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Suspended

Thank You everyone! Jeremy you gave me such Faith!
Old 11-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Suspended

This is me!

Old 11-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Suspended

I'm going to write this on my telecaster! This is something to think about:

You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. Everyone will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your patient endurance, you will gain your SOULS! (And that was the old way, now there is music)

Luke 21:16

“First, we must see that our negative actions arise due to prejudice and erroneous judgments. The discrimination that labels some as 'friends' and others as 'enemies' must be perceived as the root of our problems. We need to see that we label people and things in terms of our own desires, our own wishes." (With music there is diversity)

― Zongtrul Losang Tsöndru
Old 12-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Suspended
Justme you are quite a handsome young man. May I ask what race are you? Are you Latin American? I am a Chinese and stay in Malaysia.

What about your sickness?You want me to try to heal it ? I can ....but my goddess wife just now said, it's not easy to do it. I want to see that you are in positive mindset/mood to see your future and I will pray for it so that you may get well soon. Always with my warm hug.
Old 13-07-2016, 12:59 AM
Tons of love to you, too, my little Buddy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Guide
Just me, wishing you all the very best in your journeys forward. *hugs* Be safe in this journey.
May it come with many blessings, may your pathway be so bright, may you never meet with darkness but be guided by the Light.