Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-01-2011, 01:02 AM
ct0

Awakened Celebrities

It's always a breath of fresh air to hear celebrities waking up!

What celebrities do you know are on the right path?

Found Jim Carrey the other day! Uplifiting discovery!

w ww. vimeo .co m /8860684 (close up the spaces for link)
Old 31-01-2011, 01:07 AM
tragblack

jim carey is an aquarius. he cant help it :)
Old 31-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Summerland

Shirley MacLaine is the first celebrity that I remember "coming out of the closet". She didn't care if she was ridiculed or not. Very upfront and vocal; I would say a warrior spirit who led the way. I have the greatest admiration for her.
Old 31-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Jules

Kerry Katona (formerly of Atomic Kitten and ex wife of Brian McFaddon, former Westlife member). she's turned her life round so much, and to see her awaken the way she has is amazing. The woman is an inspiration.
Old 21-06-2011, 06:14 AM
Skins_Princess

I would say Prince William and there's something about Dev Patel that screams out spiritual to me. BUt really, I don't mean to sound like the downer here. But most of us don't really know these people so we can't really decide if they are on the right path spiritually. Even if we did know them, that's a decision we couldn't really make for them.
Old 21-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins_Princess
I would say Prince William and there's something about Dev Patel that screams out spiritual to me. BUt really, I don't mean to sound like the downer here. But most of us don't really know these people so we can't really decide if they are on the right path spiritually. Even if we did know them, that's a decision we couldn't really make for them.

Just curious, why Prince William? When has he ever spoken or written or provided any sort of inclination about his awakening to the horrors that go on behind royal closed doors or any?

We don't know if certain celebrities are on the right path spiritually or any, that's not for us to determine and also not the literal question here..

Seeing a famous figure speak publicly about their thoughts or experiences regarding a conspiracy theory or a government hushhush is risky and dangerous for them in so many ways. So it's rare to hear a celeb mention, for example, brainwashing they incurred while in the entertainment biz.

So skins princess, these posts are referring to famous figures who are 'waking up' to these facts or perhaps they've been 'awake' for a while and are just finally talking about it. We don't know whether celebs are on the right spiritual path, but it appears to be a hopeful step in the right direction for all of mankind. It isn't about if they seem spiritual to you, it's not a personal question, it's about whom, and have we heard it from the horses mouth?

You could take Jenny McCarthy, for example, and her mission to spread awareness of the toxic childhood vaccinations that many claim cause autism and other illnesses. Is it intentional poisoning? Could be. And she talks openly of her son being a crystal child. She's brave to test these waters.

So yes, it is refreshing to hear of celebrities waking up!

I still can't wait to hear, why Prince William?
Old 21-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Skins_Princess

Well Prince William is much like his mother in that he does charity work for the poor and his mother did force him to go out at a young age to see the difficulties of others lives and recently before he got married, he did a charity function where he actually slept on the streets as a homeless person for a night. And you could argue that that's only his duty as a prince but really he didn't have to spend time with these people away from the cameras or sleep on the streets. He did it because he truly wants to understand people who aren't in his priviledged position.
Old 22-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins_Princess
Well Prince William is much like his mother in that he does charity work for the poor and his mother did force him to go out at a young age to see the difficulties of others lives and recently before he got married, he did a charity function where he actually slept on the streets as a homeless person for a night. And you could argue that that's only his duty as a prince but really he didn't have to spend time with these people away from the cameras or sleep on the streets. He did it because he truly wants to understand people who aren't in his priviledged position.

That's great, I didn't know that :)
Old 22-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Rivendoah

I think it is inappropriate to judge the path of others based on our own beliefs...