Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-05-2016, 03:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Saw something while trying to astral project

Alright,it's been almost a week since I have been practicing to astral project. So far I have done pretty good so far. Yesterday I believe I was extremely close to achieving astral projection. I heard that it's helpfu to try calling out to angels and/or spirit guide so I did just that.
30-45 minutes into it I was almost there and I saw a blinding white light with a faint blue tint. During the duration of that light I felt what I think was peacefulness,relaxation, and love.I decided to stop there because I started to get excited as it was my first time doing this. The next day I did the same thing except I called out for my spirit guide and my GUARDIAN angel instead of just angels. That time I saw a pure white light fading in and out. I couldn't really describe what I was able to feel from that one since the felling was extremely duller than the first.
Does anyone know that this could mean? I tried searching what it could mean but did not find any results? Thank you in advance.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Guide

The Light is that of first projection into space time ...... that which lights up the casual realm , the Astral realm , and even precedes physical light. What is an Angel? A Projection from the infinite Source ..... often appearing as Light.

Mugwort and Blue Lotus Tea will aid in REMEMBERING the Astral State , it is natural to remember ...... do not think of it as ACHIEVING , but Humbly ASK the DIVINE for Remembrance ! That is more Powerful than any type of effort.
Old 26-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Guide
Lights? Really the best way to determine is through repetition, insight, and observation. Asking the entities what their purpose is, or role if you are able to communicate.

Is this the first time you've called out your spirit guide?
Each light is unique, so your spirit guide won't just have a light, but an essence tone associated with him/her/it. With repeated interaction you'll be able to discern is this my spirit guide, and which one? Which also carries over to waking/daily life.

It's not uncommon for one or more spirit helpers to stop by during an exit or OBE. I do know that sometimes the higher vibratory beings may shield their light as it has a particular resonate frequency effect with may be unsettling for some folks. Do you think the fading in and out was do to your application of attention or from the being?

Just throwing this out there...Other lights that may arise can be doorways, or windows(to which one can use to peer through near or far..ie.remote view). There's an inner current or inner wind, that you can use to project out, kinda like hang gliding, usually a blinding golden light is associated with that as well as a pull/push up out of the top of your head. Reflections of your consciousness, especially if you have a strong concentration, it's not uncommon for a light to emminate from your being, and illuminate whatever you place your attention on(either in OBE or not). There's alot that goes on with lights. The best way to find out though is through keeping an open(yet discerning) mind, and keep on, keeping on. :P

Either way, utilizing one's spiritual family is a highly efficient means for OBEs. Congrats.
Old 27-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the information. And I can't really use and herbal tea's or anything that involves needing to buy ingredients as my legal guardians are Christians and would likely disapprove me in attempting this in general. Again,thanks you for the help.
Old 29-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Newbie ;)

This is something I wish t learn in the near future :) Maybe i'll follow your process to achieve Astral projection, coool.