Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2016, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder

Birthstone Collection

Hi,

I have a small collection of tumbled stones that are Birthstones for myself and my girlfriend. They consist of Bloodstone, Lapis Lazuli, Ametrine, Turquoise, Tanzanite, Aquamarine, Sunstone, Moonstone, Blue Lace Agate, and Mahogany Obsidian. We have two of each and keep them alternating in an eternity configuration with a medium size quartz crystal point dead center. We love how this looks and what it represents for us regarding our life journey together but I am new to the energies and specific uses of these stones and wonder about the potential for conflicting energies among these stones. So far it has been nothing but a positive experience and seems to give off a good energy all around but I figured I would ask for any opinions here in case there is something I am missing. Thank you any and all for your help in this matter.

Be well

John
JMC888
Old 23-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Knower
Generally if it feels good to both of you then the energy your arrangement gives off is positive.
It is my experience that conflicts between crystal energy are very rare. When they do occur they are not so much conflicts between stones as just a stone that is tired out or needs a little healing of its own.
If this happens sticking it in soil for a few days will help. Tucking it in with a house plant works especially well in my experience.
Crystals have a live of their own and they are very social so putting them together in a formation like you have will help keep them happy.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks Wyanagh, That is useful information. I am thinking of picking up a couple selenite slabs for cleansing and re-energizing purposes. What is your opinion on this method?