Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-05-2016, 06:51 PM
You know that story right?

The student asks the master.
"Master, why does the bad man of the village find 5 gold coins?
And why does the good man of the village get robbed?"

"Ah, Nothing is what it seems.
The bad man in another life was very good. He was supposed to
find a chest filled with gold. But, bec of his bad choices...he only found 5 coins.
The good man was very very bad in the last life and was supposed to be
beaten, robbed and hung by his feet.
Because of his good choices and actions ...he only got robbed.
Nothing is what it seems."

Bada bing!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Funniest line EVER!
LOL!
I may use that one.

He could just let it go, I suppose, but that's hard for people to grok these dayzzzzzz

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 14-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Suspended
If the fortune teller is perfectly can tell true fortune of a personal destiny. What about the bomb that dropped in Japanese soils, do they not control their destiny before that. Did any fortune teller there telling the truth of their destiny?

So a controlled destiny can become uncontrolled destiny, there is nothing we can do about it. Only "destiny" control us.

The destiny of a tree in the forest is so cool,standing high above the others. Even godly being is evolved inside it but the farmers cut it down and burn it into ashes for farming purpose. That can be quoted as another uncontrollable destiny.

The authority of a ruler is controlled by himself but when his throne fell then everything belong to him is gone. So destiny can't be trusted as long it can't be controlled validly under certain circumstances and consequences.
Old 15-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
He could just let it go, I suppose, but that's hard for people to grok these dayzzzzzz

If so easy why haven't thee dropped it too? Because we all find it hard to grok?

I think it's good to be aware of your pain. I think that's where I can start. If I imagine greatness then I've blocked myself from seeing that and so proceeding.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 15-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus
If so easy why haven't thee dropped it too? Because we all find it hard to grok?

I think it's good to be aware of your pain. I think that's where I can start. If I imagine greatness then I've blocked myself from seeing that and so proceeding.

LOL who says I haven't? I didn't say it was easy but theorizing about oneself or others is not going to help IMHO. The path is open and instructions are left by so many genuine teachers in all traditions, one just has to start the process. (My bias is stay with the real Masters). And that means not staying only within the field of thought, theory. Meditation helps, so does sincere prayer, I understand. Kindness is the core regardless and the willingness to let go, to not become this or that but to watch and learn always in your own Being. In this way everything is an opportunity for growth. I believe you are a kind man so I have faith in you. Focusing on what you think of others and if they are deluded or not is certainly not going to help you though if it is your heart's desire to know Truth for yourself. This is the Internet. No ones trying to steal your wallet. There is an open field for all willing to come.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 15-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Deactivated Account

I learned my destiny today in church. I learn by asking questions and it has been about three or four years before I got a answer, that answer is, (I was born to serve God) at seventy three. Moses was eighty when he took the Jews out of Egypt. I am bewildered, but happy and looking forward to it. Curious-One/Paul
Old 15-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Deactivated Account

As for me God handles me and my destiny. curious-one/Paul
Old 15-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
I learned my destiny today in church. I learn by asking questions and it has been about three or four years before I got a answer, that answer is, (I was born to serve God) at seventy three. Moses was eighty when he took the Jews out of Egypt. I am bewildered, but happy and looking forward to it. Curious-One/Paul
Hmm. 73 ...learning you are to serve God...very sweet.
I learned I was to love God....each has their own 'thing'.

Serve..love...adore...is there much of a difference?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Guide

I think we do have a little control over what happens in our life, but there are like major lessons we should learn and we cannot change that.