Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Yamah

There is a difference between Auras and Energy, don't confuse the two. I'm not sure what your friend was feeling on you, but if it was a Shield then it was an Unconscious Energy Construct that you created for yourself. Energy is far easier to manipulate than to sense. Energy work is a natural part of everyone's daily existence. People are simply not aware of what they are doing. Your unconscious created a shield to protect you - which you were not aware of. Perfectly natural, perfectly normal. That you can't feel it just means you need more PATIENCE and PRACTICE. Starting with feeling between your palms is a good first step. Keep at it and you will get it some day :)
Old 31-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Master
Fainaru,

The energy field around each person is called their merkabah. An Internet search for that term may be helpful. The field is 8 meters wide. We interact with others and exchange energies constantly.

Those of us that have the greater influence are the ones who express compassion and personal well being. This is more of a heart centred focus that a physical energy sensation. The degree of physical experience is not a true measure of its effectiveness.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Seeker
John32241, thanks for this post. It's always nice to learn something new and your post was very helpful :) I feel like I still have a lot to learn and thanks to you I feel like I'm getting closer to the answer.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fainaru
John32241, thanks for this post. It's always nice to learn something new and your post was very helpful :) I feel like I still have a lot to learn and thanks to you I feel like I'm getting closer to the answer.

Hi,

If you have an interest in PSI balls and telekinetic energies, I think this information will be helpful.

http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-06-2012, 03:25 PM
mightything

there are small indecators of energy like tingles along your palms
your hands pulsing. i also notice you can feel you actual pulse when energy is flowing strong in that part of your body. its little stuff. i dont feel my energy like othet ppl do becuz its mines and i handle it at all times. in some way i think its so you dont hurt yourself like if your energy is extremely warm or cold. but it starts becoming easy to sense once you realize you are dealing with formleas matter.
all is not lost though as you can work on sensitivity mostly by handling energy as much as you can. some ppl say doing ao while in trance will integrate it into none trance states
if all else fails you can make lots of energy balls and get your friend to taste test them. until you have feeling and forming energy down to the t. confidence helps if its built on experience. knowing that your energy gona respond.
and its simple to make it respond take your mind. simply takig your awareness and swirling it in your palm will cause energy sensations or an energy ball.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
there are small indecators of energy like tingles along your palms
your hands pulsing. i also notice you can feel you actual pulse when energy is flowing strong in that part of your body. its little stuff. i dont feel my energy like othet ppl do becuz its mines and i handle it at all times. in some way i think its so you dont hurt yourself like if your energy is extremely warm or cold. but it starts becoming easy to sense once you realize you are dealing with formleas matter.
all is not lost though as you can work on sensitivity mostly by handling energy as much as you can. some ppl say doing ao while in trance will integrate it into none trance states
if all else fails you can make lots of energy balls and get your friend to taste test them. until you have feeling and forming energy down to the t. confidence helps if its built on experience. knowing that your energy gona respond.
and its simple to make it respond take your mind. simply takig your awareness and swirling it in your palm will cause energy sensations or an energy ball.
Ah, you're right. I can feel pulsing when I concentrate energy between my hands. But it happens really rarely. I also feel sometimes like there's cool air between my palms, but it happens rarely too.
I have never tried trance... It's something I'm afraid of, dunno why though... I enjoy making energy balls I can't make them often, 'cuz I still don't really have the hang of it.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:41 AM
mightything

lol you sound like me to.
i hate trance i loose time and sometime black out while there.
could just be the top minds fear of the deep mind.
also im starting to think i have aome innate shield to as i dont have to bother with it most times.