Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-05-2012, 12:06 PM
hopeful

Repairing My Own Chakras

Can I repair my own Chakras? I did go for a few treatments and they did help but it is too costly. How do I do it on my own?
Old 19-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Serenity Bear

Yes you can repair chakras on your own..

Chakra problems can be caused by a few things but they are usually the result of emotional issues, so journalling them can do great wonders.

Just thinking to send healing energies to your chakras will also work.

Some recommend the use of certain stones but I've never needed to do that.

They do take a long time to heal very much like a deep cut, so dont be surprised if you dont see an immediate change it will come slowly.

The only time you may need any help is if it has been caused by a severe physical injury in the area of the chakra. I've been told this can really wack the chakra way out of balance, I personally don't believe this but some do. This would need a qualified healer to manipulate the aura and the chakra itself. I feel you could do it yourself but it would take a good few months for you to see any results.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Beckybooboo

Hi,

I've been beginning to do the exact same thing, I've found that there's a lot of useful information online and also on YouTube of like, guided meditation...

I'd be happy to send you some links, if you like?

All the best,
Becky
Old 19-05-2012, 11:17 PM
hopeful

yes becky that would be nice. there is so much information hard to weed it all out!
Old 25-05-2012, 05:58 PM
OceanSoul

I really have to strongly second what Serenity Bear said. Any issues that can 'damage' chakras can often be long drawn out issues that need to be addressed before your chakras will heal. It's like suffering bleeding, putting a plaster on top may prevent bleeding for a while but it won't stop it. The chakras are just the results of the symptom.

I would advice 'cleansing' meditation. Imagine a pure light entering through your crown chakra, right through your whole body washing out all of the negative energy.
Old 27-05-2012, 08:10 AM
mightything

id say directly working with them would be the fastest way to heal them. ppl see them as energy vortex's so energizing them might go a huge step to having them up and running.
Old 27-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Master

I am not sure if this would help you, but I have read that the spice turmeric can help cleanse chakras. I have taken 1 - 2 teaspoons with honey as a tea, (but it's bitter/astringent) or you can take capsules, or just eat curry. It seemed to affect my state of mind and energy positively, but I am not sure about whether it would be helpful for you. I haven't gotten to the point where I sense my chakras, so I don't know if they were impacted from the turmeric I took.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:33 PM
CupcakeQueen

I find that there are a lot of guided meditations you can do in order to heal your own chakras, there are a lot of them online and they are very helpful.
Old 29-05-2012, 10:33 PM
hopeful

Well it seems like I'll do a cleansing and because the issue is not resolved (as soem others pointed out) I am back to square one. The problem is I dont know how to resolve the issue! I am going to keep cleansing as it helps, but wow I've never felt like this my whole life! I hope I can regain control! Other parts of my life are being affected!