Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-02-2022, 10:31 PM
B. Civyl

Looking forward to conversing with you all!

Hi everyone! My name is B. Civyl (yes, this is my pen name) but you can just call me B. I went through a spiritual awakening about 12 years ago. I didn’t know what was happening at the time and it wasn’t until years later that I learned of awakenings. But looking back at my experience, it was very easy to draw the conclusion that that was, in fact, what I had experienced.

I don’t talk about it generally as it was a very emotional and psychologically trying time for me. And frankly, I’ve given up on trying to convince anyone of my experience’s validity. What came out of it, though, is a very unique understanding of the world around us. It sounds odd to say, but I can tell you why we’re here. I can tell you how fate works and how God balances fate and free will. I can even tell you all about how scientists are in the early stages of reverse-engineering the technology God used to create the universe.

I’ve spent the last decade+ trying to get this message out there with my writing, whether through essays or writing a novel. All I’ve wanted to do is give unbelievers a reason to believe. But in the end it seems that no one cares. I’ve been insulted and ridiculed for trying to share what I know, or met with flat out apathy. So after all these years I’ve basically given up. Still, I can’t shake this knowledge and the idea that it wasn’t shared with me for the purpose of keeping it to myself. Somehow, I need an outlet, which has brought me here.

Rather than trying to change the hearts of those lacking in faith, I’ve decided that a community of like-minded people may be the best way for me to get this out of me. So here I am. I won’t try to change people’s beliefs, but rather I hope to share information that will help others to figure out what they believe. And as one who will never proclaim to be all-knowing, I hope that this community will help to refine my own beliefs as well. Because I firmly believe that God’s ways are far too vast to be shared in any one holy text or belief system, and despite what I think I know, the only thing I know for sure is there is still so much more to learn.

Thanks for reading everyone. If you’d like to check out some of my theories, go to my website, bcivyl.com, and read “The Water-like Properties of Matter”. I think you will find it fascinating. God Bless!
Old 09-02-2022, 06:02 AM
Master
֍   I WELCOME YOU TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!         ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-02-2022, 09:51 AM
Administrator
Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 14-03-2022, 06:53 AM
Homospiritualis

Hello and welcome!