Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 26-06-2012, 11:15 PM
wimberlyt

Spirit guide question

If this has been asked before, I apologize. How do you find out what your spirit guide/animal is. I have heard of others talking about their spirit guides being turtles, wolves, etc. I have no idea what mine is or how to seek them.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Administrator
I can only speak for myself my guide came to me and told me his name.as for my spirit animal, a Native friend of mine always says when she speaks to me she always sees the golden eagle flying around me, as for myself i often feel an animal walking at my side. i have seen him he is a wolf. a lot of others get their guides name in meditation, if you meditate you could try it yourself,

Namaste
Old 01-07-2012, 04:19 AM
wimberlyt

Is it possible to have two spirit guides? Images of owls have been coming up a lot lately. I had one land a few yards away from me at work last week. Now I'm seeing them all over.
Old 16-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Dancing_Butterflies

Is there a list a spirit guides and what each animal represents online? I see butterflies a lot but not sure what it means. It be very helpful, thank you.
Old 16-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimberlyt
Is it possible to have two spirit guides?

Besides my main spirit guide and spirit guide team, I have two animal guides at the moment: the snake and the badger.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Is it possible to have two spirit guides? Images of owls have been coming up a lot lately. I had one land a few yards away from me at work last week. Now I'm seeing them all over.

Probably means there's a lot of mice and voles around to be pounced upon.

Owls at times don't mind a little human company.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:08 PM
kittenob

There are many different animal guides you can have life long journey guides which are with you for the long haul and there are messenger guides which come and help you through situations and leave once they have finished guiding and shadow guides who also come with messages for you and leave once this message has been passed on. My life long guide is the crow always there for me even more so of late and I had a wolf guide for a short while to help me communicate and find a pack so to speak.. now I am accompanied by the hedgehog which is helping strengthen my link to source and build my spiritual connections... I always look for signs of an animal which appears and reappears where it hasnt been before... meditation also to bring foward the guides also..
x
Old 08-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:

If you are in North America, did the owl look like this ?

Barred owls such as this one are at times little troubled by human presence and if you are near where they happen to perch they will land anyway. They're around my home and will often not fly away from their perches when I come upon them. they have their usual call and make many other weird sounds in the night.

Just because an animal comes near, does not make it a spirit guide or helper.