Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-07-2014, 03:28 AM
Ilaria

Horrible dream.

I'm not sure If I consider this dream I just woke up from a nightmare because it played out like a normal dream, it's just the context was my worst nightmare.

I have just escaped my elementary school by climbing out one of the classroom windows. I was being chased on the inside of the school (can't remember). It is around midnight. I am now witnessing a whole fleet of police come up to the school, to capture me. One police officer in particular stands out than all the rest. I am screaming and yelling in the direction of the police officers. I am saying how stupid and dumb they are for believing in the lies, for taking orders without any thought and how they have no idea what is really going on. The police officer that has stood out to me has excitedly got out of his patrol car and is now on a police motorcycle getting ready to chase me. I am running away as fast as humanely possible.

Once he catches up to me I notice right away that his intention is changed and that he believes in my fear. He tells me to jump on the back of his motorcycle and we zoom away from the scene. I tell him there is nowhere to run because they will always be hunting me down.

I have now traveled from my home town to a city close by.

My memory of the dream is a little jumbled here.

I have ran up into a forest area that is near a road. I am with someone but I don't know who. I think I am trying to save & protect this person along with myself. We are hiding behind branches and trees and keeping low to the ground. I see two people talking to pedestrians asking if they have seen us. I am terrified and I know those people are evil.

In the forest area where I have found myself with this other person, I have noticed there is a dead body right near us laying on the ground. It is a teenage male, but we can not think anything of this since we are trying to save our own lives.

There is a small group of homeless travellers coming towards us in the wooded area. Somehow the conversation starts between me and them, and the one woman is very strangely interesting. I am asking her if I am full blooded gypsy because of my grandmother, I seem desperate for the answer (she is gypsy). The conversation does not last long at all, and we all quickly depart from one another.

I can't leave the wooded area yet. There is now a female officer that works for the evil corporation chasing me down. She is asking if anyone has seen me. I see her white car, and there is blood near the bottom of it. I don't figure out why, but I see an opportunity to run and take it. She ends up chasing me on foot. We are inside the forest now, and I am running for my life. I am in the trees, throwing myself forward towards other big branches in effort to keep away from her. She is telling me it is hopeless, that they will get me.

I watch her leave the woods and get into her car, before she does I tell her from afar that she might still have a chance to turn away from the evil and escape it. She says that is impossible and tells me good luck.

There is a man hunting me down now that also works for the corporation.

I keep low to the ground hiding behind some bushes as he drives his big truck. He does not spot me.

At some point he does.

I am running through the forest near the road. There is a small wooden bridge that I am running towards but as I look back there is the huge truck still chasing me down, so I quickly retreat from the direction and throw the driver off.

I am on my way towards the city area.

I enter a fast food chain. There is a group of young girls in there around my age and I ask them if they can help me out. I tell them my situation is hard to explain, but I need someone to guide me around the area.

Two of them offer me their cell phone to keep. They say they are leaving towards an island. I say I will go with them because I see this as my way to get further from being caught.

I am now on a ferry. I don't see the girls anywhere. There is a small portion of people on the area of the ferry that I am on. I have a huge black hood on for protection. I see one man sitting alone and I give him a glare to convey I am sorry and that I feel we are doomed.

I walk up to female african american women that is working on the ship. I ask her if she can tell me what island we are heading to. She says the name and I say oh, and smile pleasantly towards her but I don't mean it.

We dock and I get frantic that I don't have my phone, I find it though. People with cars get to leave the ship first, I grab my keys and rush off except I end up in the water of the ocean. Other people are there too. Once I realize everything in totally wrong, everyone is cheering towards the crew members on the ferry but I can't get close to the ship to get back on due to the crowd, or say something is wrong.

Everyone has swam towards the island, and there is two people still in the water near me.

It is a lady and a man, and as we swim towards the island I tell the man something is very very wrong.

He tells me he doesn't know what I am talking about and how its everyones dream vacation to be there. I tell him that he is wrong and I recognize things about the island and how I have been here before. I try to warn him. There is a huge building on the island that everyone has gone to swell as me and them.

I now see various women with their eyes closed, expressionless. They look like they are decaying, and they are standing on their feet inside a see through casket kind of thing. One young girl I notice because someone from the corporation is speaking of her. She says how this young girl has so many facial expressions denoting emotion, and how the women of the corporation see this as weak. Somehow the girls emotions are all eradicated including her memory. I realize I have been captured, led into the trap. I am where I was desperately trying to run from.
Old 14-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Master
Hi,

We all need to find our way back to our fears and confront them. We can try to run and hide but that is just a waste of time and energy. In the end we are there with our fears.

You are this young girl. You are also the women who see you as weak. This is a conflict within yourself that you wish to resolve.

As I see it, we live in a culture where the opinions of others matter more than our own self assessments. It seems to me that you wish to evolve that in some way for yourself.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator
I would agree with John that you can't run from your fears. You need to stop and confront them once and for all. It seems to me that this dream may be about you trying to avoid being influenced by others maybe specifically to stop being emotional. Do you have others in your life who want you to tone your emotions down or ask you to just grin and bear it so to speak? Whatever it is just because some thinks you should behave a certain way doesn't mean you have to comply. You have a right to live your life the way you see fit. Behave the way you see fit. So try to let go living up to someone else's standards and life life for you. Take care.