Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account

strange dreams this morning

had several strange dreams. been wondering if some are psychic and some,or all are perhaps astral travel while asleep.

dream 1:my cat who recently transitioned alive and well with me and her family. oddly enough,i dont get along with my family but most dreams with her,they are there,too. these dreams are always pleasant because she is in them,and it's like she is still here,death never happened.

dream 2:this dream was longest and felt most lucid. a work contact of mine that i cut ties with since i find him to be toxic has been being arrogant lately first adding me back to facebook after i deleted him then finding ways to be obnoxious by contacting me in ways that aren't personal but trying act like everything is normal and get attention. well,the dream was this:person in dream raped me. it wasn't erotic or pleasurable and felt unwanted in the dream and not sexy. it was unexpected,the settings were dark and grayish and in a simple gloomy bedroom setting.i had said how could he do this to his girlfriend he loves so much. besides sex,he did something painful like put a medicine on me that hurt me. i don't know why but now in recalling it,as nasty as this is i'm even saying i wonder if it was his fluid...as in his semen. my phone then broke in the dream(this happens a lot in dreams for me) as if water had damaged it and there was blue coloring preventing it from working and it was known in my mind he did it. in the dream there was a sense i wanted to get away and that this would happen again and that he was planning on doing this regularly with me.

dream 3: this is the one i wonder if it is psychic.when my cat transitioned,i thought about her reincarnating again and had the image of a small,female very light gray cat come to mind.
well,in this dream someone gave me a very small, very light gray cat and it meowed. they walked up to me handed it to me in a box as if it was a gift.then the cat was out of the box and meowed. the person who gave it to me is hazy but it could've been my crush,the person from dream 2 since this dream happened right after,or my best friend since physically,the figure may look most like him.also, the other day i had meditated and kept having my cat come to me in meditation and my crush came too. in a meditation,i had kept visualizing him with my cat and even had the thought before of him giving me a cat in daydreams. i know,it's all a lot and unrelated but i wonder if the meditations triggered this dream as well. this dream was pleasant and very short.
Old 29-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator
I would say your cat is safety net. She represents love and security so having her around in dreams helps you feel grounded and centered while looking at issues that are difficult for you like facing your family.

I would say the rape dream is likely a direct reflection of how you are feeling about the work contact violating your privacy through facebook. You feel and very well are being stalked by this person and boundaries are being disregarded. This is a bit scary and upsetting to you. I would say if you are really concerned then contact facebook and report him for inappropriate conduct. Does he also act inappropriate at work. If so then get HR involved.

The last dream I could see being a premonition or simply being a desire in you to have another cat. Considering how they make you feel it is understandable you would want to replace the cat with another of similar character.
Old 29-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Suspended
The Cat is a Gift for you. It is a part of yourself you have with you. It represent how you are feeling about yourself.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account

well,i work freelance and so does this person so no HR to contact. He actually personally messaged me today acting like nothing went wrong asking me to do work with him. I think he is psycho. I had told a friend who knows him that i cant stand him,and yelled passionately about it,and he said he said he is bad business too and owes people money and isn't even allowed to do most parts of the company he works for. Which is pretty odd since it's not even a big company either. I knew this person was building up to trying to contact me like this with his little things he had been doing.
I am just ignoring it as the friend advised.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 13-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Deactivated Account

he has been messaging me still surely enough an actual message not just mass text or arrogant post. Having the nerve to ask me to do something then when i ignore him,he messages again asking if i am there.
Well,more strange dreams this morning. First was a big black snake then another dream was a gun shooting. I already know the first dream cause but i had googled the second one and it said getting rid of things about yourself,changing aspects of yourself which is very accurate to me right now. I am trying to shedd of old layers of me and become new.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 13-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
If there is absolutely no reason for you to do business with the man then just ignore him. He will hopefully get bored and drop it. I had a guy calling me all the time. He had a blocked number which I found interesting but I have no clue if I knew him or if it was just an accidental wrong number and he liked my voice but he called for a few years on and off and eventually he just gave up after I stopped answering the phone. But if he starts to get aggressive or threatening notify your hiring manager as well maybe even the police. Keep those texts if you feel your life is in danger. That will be your proof. Best of luck getting rid of the guy and becoming a new you.