Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Guide

Finding lots of GEMS!!!

Hello,

I had a interesting dream last night.... It was me and some person I did not know driving in a RV.... I think we were going somewhere but I recall that the area we were in could have some tourmaline... Then a map displayed and it looked like we were in the hot spot... some where in Colorado.... Never been there before. I dont even think it looked like a map of the US. The map looked like a satellite image vs anything with names or roads....

anyways we drove for a bit and pulled over to the base of a ledge and I began looking.... I immediately started finding lots of pink tourmaline and then lots of watermelon tourmaline... I had more than I could carry and there was still more... I then had a image of a couple miners being in a small cave and the whole cave collapsing over them.

As I thought that the whole ledge fell over... maybe like 30 or 50 feet tall...
I was going to look through it some more but I felt like I had enough. I wasn't sad or anything but had more of an adventurous feeling.

We went back out on the road...

Im not sure what this dream was about...
Old 29-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Yaoughta

Colorado tends to refer to "Rocky Mountain High", mountains or higher ground in general. An RV tends to represent your recreational self or what you do for fun. It can also refer to how you relax and unwind or what you do leisurely. Pink Tourmaline symbolizes love and is often used for balancing energy, especially the heart chakra. This dream could indicate you just learned a valuable lesson by digging deeper into your inner self and have found a wealth of love and light.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:29 AM
Guide

Thank you Yaoughta!
yeah I def like rock hunting.... its probably also telling me I need a vacation haha. I remember seeing a calendar with June 5th in it circled... or was it july.... oh wells... :)

Thank you.