Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Knower
virtual reality

I have been trying to decipher my own dreams lately, but a my dreams lately have been very difficult to understand and for the most part multi layered. More like a reality within a reality. It's like waking up within in a dream then waking up again and again, but more real, more depth to it. it's like my dreams are months, perhaps years long, maybe even lifes in lengh and depth? I have in depth memories of these lives/dreams when i am in dream time but in this 'reality' i have little to no recollection. Though something has stuck with me from a dream and it is basically I am in a virtual reality world, but my friends from the past are there, i become lucid through touching a window and feeling the dew, feeling the cold of the window, it feels more real than when i touch a window in 'reality' and i ask, ' how is it possible to add feel into a virtual reality?' i get blank stares and nobody seems to listen, i then wake up from hat dream into another dream that i cant remember, though i know that it was not waking up into this for sure.

Does anybody have any experience with multi layered dreams? Any understanding of what this may be? It feels, from what i can remember like living the past, but it is different somehow? Much appreciated, cheers .
Old 16-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Master
it could be symptomatic of integrating "past-lives" into a single whole being.
i've had dreams that have seemed to tread familiar ground, but on reflection,
i can't recall having had similar dreams actually... which may be related(?)
we are multi-dimensional creatures, so having layers of meanings for things
isn't an oddity. on the whole, i reckon you're gaining a wider grasp of
understanding (as opposed to dwindling or diminishing -- true?).
Old 16-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Knower
Most definately widening there are some massive changes happening with who i am in general. I have also been attempting to tap into psychic abilities, trying different techniques and visualisations, perhaps this may have something to do with my dreams? Yes when you say we are multi dimensional, perhaps we can jump into parallel versions of ourself in different dimensions? Like i say sometimes they feel more real than this 'reality', when i was touching the window, the moisture, the coolness of it, when i actually awoke and i felt my window for comparison, it just wasn't the same, less feeling, duller, less life? than the dream.
Thankyou for the reply, i have been pondering perhaps in our dreams we live briefly as different versions of ourselves or perhaps even past selves from time to time. I think your'e righ about the multilayered meanings, you get through one tunnel and end up with a million others leading who knows where haha, Cheers!