Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Experiencer
Any interpretations

I dreamt I was on holiday alone, I received a phone call in my hotel room & was advised someone had died, In my dream I could put a name & a face to this person however I did not Personally know this person & questioned why I was been called & advised of the death & then again a second phone call & again advised of the death of another person I did not personally know although whilst dreaming I knew of them but not personally in my real life I do not identity either people.

My dream then continued on & I had met a man at the hotel ( I am now single in real life ) he told me that if we are to be together have s relationship that I would have to make the effort & come to him the following night.

When the following night came I was not in any hurry to go & find him & spent hours talking with another person before I went to find him where I found him mucking around playing games with a group of people & a female stood out, I turned & walked away when he saw me & chased after me, I did not feel overly strong feelings for him.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Yaoughta

You're in a transition period where things are changing for you and you're letting go of things from the past and learning to approach things differently, including relationships, to make sure that what you put your energy towards is worth your while or something that you really want to do or move forward with.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Experiencer
Thankyou, does make sense & has helped me to see other avenues also.