Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Experiencer

He was holding my left hand...

I had a dream about my real-life crush, who Ive only had a couple of dreams about, ever. I havent even been thinking about him much i n real life because of some serious family things going on.

Anyway. I was walking into this little restaurant/diner, and I was a coup,e of people behind my crush in line. I moved so he could see me and pretended to look at my phone. Then when I got inside, I ordered a smoothie or something, and then realized I had forgotten to get my brother, who was supposed to come with me. I started to leave to go and get him, and I saw my crush standing nearby. As I walked by, we made eye contact and held it for a second or 2, and it seemed like something in his mind clicked. I could see it in his eyes. He suddenly came over to me and said, nervously, "I thought it was you but I wasnt sure..." (normally he gets shy and nervous around me and we dont talk much) He stood right in front of me, probably closer than he needed to be, and I sort of grabbed his hand like I was going to shake it but it wasnt the right hand, and instead of switching hands, we just sort of held it.... his right hand and my left hand. Just sort of lightly holding hands. Neither of us really knew what to say, but somehow it was affirming of everything Ive suspected and I felt almost giddy, just super happy. We just sort of went on for a while, talking to other people and whatever, but holding each others hand the whole time. It felt so nice.

Then I saw him again, it seemed like maybe the next day, and he was in a group, but always with another girl. And actually im not sure if it was really him in this part, though it seemed like it. I got kind of annoyed wondering who this girl was, houh they did not act like boyfriend-girlfriend. She could easily have been a cousin. I never got to ask but I just felt a little irritated by it, not knowing.

I woukd appreciate any insight! Particularly on the hand holding.... it was my left hand. Does that mean anyhing?
Old 13-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Master
okay, i would guess that you're right-handed (as a majority are), so the
left-hand is your "off-hand" (non dominant)... if all that's so, the significance
of the left hand may be that this involves your intuitive side, and not your
logic driven analytic mind. it could be about subtle meanings, and not overt,
recognizable worldly events.
i guess that the thing to think on is why you got jealous/upset shortly
after your "connection". that you never got to ask for clarification is suggesting
that that detail is irrelevant to the issue... the issue is your annoyance, it
has an internal cause [feelings aren't injected into people!]
in the cause and effect dynamic, you won't want to place causes outside
of yourself (that is disempowering); you get to choose your prevailing
emotional state [choose happiness!].

the left-hand idea brought a song to mind for me:
The Hollies - Long Cool Woman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0xpkk0yaQ
Old 13-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
...may be that this involves your intuitive side, and not your
logic driven analytic mind.

i guess that the thing to think on is why you got jealous/upset shortly
after your "connection".

This gave me a thought. And before I even type it I can hear my mind telling me I'm wrong (the same place the jealous feelings come from). Yes, I'm right-handed. So the left-side being intuitive.... maybe my intuitive mind is telling me that this connection is there. But my logical mind is telling me I'm wrong (thus the other unknown girl - my real life fear.) Maybe it's showing the fight between my logical mind and my intuitive mind, whether it's literal or not.

Thank you for your insight :)
Old 14-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Master

The left side usually connects to the past. It is also the divine feminine.