Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator
Blessings to these two brave women

OK I didn't know where to post this, so thought I'd put it here. Because this is an affirmation of selfless love and courage.
Amanda and Gemini Donnelly-Martin went to comfort the dying soldier, Drummer Lee Rigby, victim of a terrorist attack in Woolwich, London.
A mother and daughter dubbed the 'Angels of Woolwich' because they bravely risked their own lives by comforting a soldier left dying in the street stepped forward 'because no man should die alone'.
They knelt and prayed for him as he died of horrific injuries, while the terrorist stood near them, still wielding a weapon.
Blessings to these women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2UIwbD9XL
Old 25-05-2013, 12:10 PM
It is all good

Tobi,
These are two of the most amazing people I have ever read about. In a world of so much violence and anger it is so wonderful to read of compassion, courage, strength and kindness. Thank you.
Old 25-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Ascender
I had not read about these brave ladies. They have carried out an heroic but also highly spiritual act of mercy and compassion. To stay and comfort someone suffering and dying, and showing no fear for themselves...I take my hat off to them! I'm sure they will receive much positive karma for such a deed.

I add my blessings to those you have sent these ladies!
Old 25-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Master
For some reason the terrorist only allowed women to be with the dying man, must be their belief or something ?.
Old 25-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Master

My understanding is that the poor young man was already dead and in fact had been beheaded. Which makes the actions of the two women, especially the mother, in attempting to comfort the man's spirit all the more noble.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

Much respect to this lady as well ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-tonight.html
Old 26-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator
Yes Mrs Loyau Kennett is an extremely brave lady too.
There is a lot of sickness of Soul and upset in the world among humans, but it's good to remember there are also strong Souls and those with great love and compassion.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 PM
fairy2515

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
OK I didn't know where to post this, so thought I'd put it here. Because this is an affirmation of selfless love and courage.
Amanda and Gemini Donnelly-Martin went to comfort the dying soldier, Drummer Lee Rigby, victim of a terrorist attack in Woolwich, London.
A mother and daughter dubbed the 'Angels of Woolwich' because they bravely risked their own lives by comforting a soldier left dying in the street stepped forward 'because no man should die alone'.
They knelt and prayed for him as he died of horrific injuries, while the terrorist stood near them, still wielding a weapon.
Blessings to these women.

Thank you for the link, I read it and it's so sad that people can not defence their lives and I'm happy that there're persons in our world who are honest and would like to help even unknown person. God bless them!
Old 13-06-2013, 02:18 AM
Falhalterra

The thing is is that the Bystander's Effect would have been in full effect here otherwise. What these women did was brave and loving beyond all else. Just amazing.