Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-04-2013, 07:25 PM
leo31roy

reminder of ascension symptoms

I remember the first feeling of ascension it was summer of june 2012. I woke up before the sunrises but there is light, but no sunrise yet. I look around myself and outside. I start too see very colourful auras around all living things including myself. I was astonished what was happening too me. i felt like turning on my computer and browse the internet checking news and blogs. I suddenly felt a ringing in my ear,dizziness and a voice. The voice was talking too me and i felt ashamed or sad. I asked for forgiveness for my sins in my life and He spoke to me and forgave me. I felt a sudden relief of bliss, so happy that i was compelled too go walk outside early in the morning before sunrise. I change my clothes and i went outside i was walking around the block and found a small park with a bench i sat down and look up in the sky. I felt like i have been taken away or raptured only partially a piece of my spirit left me. this is the feeling i had. this was my intuition feeling was telling me. i went home with more dizziness or vertigo. The feeling of vertigo or dizziness was with me for 3 or 4 days, then i was getting back my balance. Though during the 4 days i checked into the Hospital,ER too check if i had an ear infection but nothing was found. My blood pressure was high though only temporarily because i was feeling palpitions around my heart. my pressure went back too normal but i was still in the clouds, of dizziness and vertigo. After a week my balance was back too normal my life was normal but not the same, the ascension symptoms began. later in october 2012 i started too hear voice and noise most of the noise was during in my midstate just before u start dreaming. As so far until today i still hear the noises,hot flashes,sad, crying for no reason, and many other ascension symptoms.
i have a gut feeling that Jesus with the holy spirit was talking too me on that strange day. Forgave my sins and i have started to read the bible. I feel more focused now than ever. This is my story.
Old 26-04-2013, 10:52 PM
leo31roy

the feeling of the holy spirit is like the wind, around you with grace, and joy, and the voice of the holy spirit was like wind sound going inside your ear, but then u hear a resonated voice inside your head, I have felt the presence if was a beatiful experience!
Old 29-04-2013, 06:22 AM
jaydonc

Only he can know about it who feels this experience.