Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Newbie ;)

A dream has left me heartbroken

Hello. First of all, I'm new here, and I didn't know where else to go with this.

It's important to first note that I am not pursuing or being pursued by anyone, and it isn't even something I'm interested in at the moment. I also haven't had any bad breakups, and I'm not stuck on anyone nor have I ever really been.

So two nights ago I had a dream that has left me shaken and sad. I feel like a part of my soul has died. This is all so unreal because it was just a dream. I dreamt that I was in love with a woman, but we couldn't be together, for whatever reason. People were keeping us apart. I was searching high and low for her, just to see her. Eventually I found out where she was, and when I went there, I was kept in a separate room. Somehow she managed to get in, and through tears, told me that she loved me and we kissed and embraced, crying all the long. She was then ripped from me and I woke up.

In my real life I feel that love I had for her in the dream. So real and pure, and I can't shake the sadness. Like I actually love this dream woman. I feel like part of me is dead. I have no explanations for this. It was only a dream, she isn't real, the situation wasn't real. I've never experienced something like this before. How can you actually love someone from a dream and feel so dead inside because of it?
Old 28-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telsa
Hello. First of all, I'm new here, and I didn't know where else to go with this.

It's important to first note that I am not pursuing or being pursued by anyone, and it isn't even something I'm interested in at the moment. I also haven't had any bad breakups, and I'm not stuck on anyone nor have I ever really been.

So two nights ago I had a dream that has left me shaken and sad. I feel like a part of my soul has died. This is all so unreal because it was just a dream. I dreamt that I was in love with a woman, but we couldn't be together, for whatever reason. People were keeping us apart. I was searching high and low for her, just to see her. Eventually I found out where she was, and when I went there, I was kept in a separate room. Somehow she managed to get in, and through tears, told me that she loved me and we kissed and embraced, crying all the long. She was then ripped from me and I woke up.

In my real life I feel that love I had for her in the dream. So real and pure, and I can't shake the sadness. Like I actually love this dream woman. I feel like part of me is dead. I have no explanations for this. It was only a dream, she isn't real, the situation wasn't real. I've never experienced something like this before. How can you actually love someone from a dream and feel so dead inside because of it?
First of all, dreams are never "just a dream". We have them for a reason. Although I have learned to separate them into three different types. First, a mish-mash of unrelated bits and pieces of whatever we experienced recently which is acting as a steam valve to expel an overload of energy. Maybe those help keep us in balance. Then another type is full of symbols, never to be taken literally. It's the parts that really stand out to you and you can't forget which carry the symbology. The one you see in the dream may even represent YOU, or an idea of something you want. There will be something in the dream experience that is trying to teach you something about yourself, always good. Then the last type I think of as a visitation. And that could be of someone you know who has passed on but has a message for you. You do know there is no death I hope - we simply leave this earth vibration and on to higher vibrations and still maintain personality, memory, experiences - we are just really in tune with love truly. Maybe the one you dreamed of is a spiritual being who has a message for you of pure love. However you figure your dream out, remember that it may mean something far deeper than how it is presented as a dream. Maybe you had a connection briefly in your dream with a being in spirit, a friend or family member that you shared love. Maybe the tears in the dream between you weren't of sadness of loss, but of the depth of love and really - happy tears. One thing I think is common to us all, and that is the lack of understanding of our true being, as pure love. In the physical body we experience our learning, and our choices but at the same time we are part of spirit, we have a higher self as well as our physical self. It's all spiritual, but on different levels. And the physical is the lowest level - the place for developing our understanding of our truly divine selves.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator
What is your relationship with emotions. Were you taught to ignore them and otherwise suppress them? Many people are taught to have a bad relationship with emotions especially the negative ones like sadness and anger. Sadness and tears are frowned upon by many men. They are looked at as weakness so often men are taught to disown that part of themselves when sadness and tears are normal and even necessary for a healthy psyche. If you sense tears and sadness are emotions you should disregard and power through it could be the woman in the dream is representing that part of you that has been lost by many factors in your life leading you to do so but to truly be a balanced whole individual we need to allow all our emotions full expression. As you felt in the dream when they are pure and honest without filter or judgement they feel right and even magical
Old 29-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Pathfinder

I have the same experience with you. If you want to I can help you. I made a research and I found out many things that will seem useful to you. So if you want too you can text me so I will be able to tell you more about it (not just my opinion).
Old 02-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Master
welcome Telsa.
deep love can draw two beings together into a union as one entity.
it's likely that when you'd entered into this physical reality, you left some of
your awareness on 'the other side of the veil', so as to gain the perspective
of 'separation' from your wholeness. your dream was a means to attract you
back into a sense of wholeness, since the 'unshakable sadness' is intolerable.
you hold a recognition of what your 'lost love' feels like, and that can serve
to inspire you to manifest it here with you presently.
you cannot be separated from yourself; your union is indivisible. it's within
your power to respark life into that 'dead inside' part of yourself.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quick update and I'll have more later. This woman delivered my pizza to my apartment last night. I got her info and we are going out tonight. I'm both ecstatic and terrfied. Instant connection. Terrified of the future as the dream says we will be kept apart.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
relax. the future is a location that you'll never visit presently... live in the now.
have fun.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

We hung out. I found out that she's married and feels the same connection with me as I do her. Interestingly she swears she knows me somehow, but she just moved here from the other side of the country, so there's no way. There was a man in my dream who was bald and he was what kept us apart. Her husband is bald. Crazy how this was all foretold to me less than a week before actually meeting her. Now I wonder: WHY? Why was she brought to me, why does this connection and sense of deep love exist for us, but we can't be together? In my dream I also knew her name! It kept repeating in my head until we finally met. I'm so confused.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Guide

Haha nice man! lol it sucks now but you have finally found her. I had a similar dream about a women. It was a past life event that I had a vision of... if your interested here is the link to the story:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=114868

But anyways im sure this event is a catalyst for change in your current thinking or veiw of life. I would assume that you are at the point where you just got out or on the verge of getting out into the world and you are about to decide which path you are to take. The infinite path or the finite path. This dream was the event that you possibly transcended to a new level of consciousness. Therefore I believe no matter how many lifetimes you have that you will always remember this as tool to remind you who you really are and to boost your start on the path. Even though this being was taken away from you she still remains in your heart forever. So transmute that idea of it being loneliness into the love that set your heart on fire! Love her and understand that at one point in time after you have grown a lot wiser that you will be able to feel that way of compassion for everyone and mean it sincerely.

Also once you start unlocking your abilities or astral projecting you will find that all emotions feel this way in regards to sensing the emotion with your whole body. Which is another reason why the astral body is called the emotional body.

Have fun and use this energy to think and meditate!