Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-05-2024, 05:45 PM
Guide

I echo Tiss's sentiments word for word. Thanks Sparrow.
Old 24-05-2024, 11:21 PM
Master

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Would you comment please on anger, and a "short fuse?"

I guess anger had once dissipated after practice and now it has returned. I would be grateful for your perspectives herein.

And thank you for what you have shared as always. I share resonance with what Tiss and Sorai Rai Aorai have said.

pixiedust
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM
Guide
Dear friend Sorai Rai Aorai, I hope your life is going well.

Love and light.

Tiss
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Guide

Thank you, Tiss, life is going well! It shows the value of persistence! I have a strong romantic possibility in my long-time friend in China. My health is quite good! I'll keep this short to keep the thread on topic, but feel free to inbox me and tell me about your life.

Your friend, Justin
Old Today, 03:00 PM
Master
Dear Pixiedust,

Anger is a learned response, like fear, which comes from your defensive behaviour of thought and animalistic survival instincts. When something occurs which makes you feel threatened and uncomfortable an emotional reaction is triggered to compel you to lash out and create distance between you and the situation.

Where love and tolerance seek closeness and inclusion, fear and anger seek distance and exclusion. In the same way as a threatened dog will bark to seek to create distance, or a cat will hiss out in fear in seeking the same.

To understand why you feel angry you must address those things which make you feel threatened. It may be you feel physically threatened, or emotionally threatened, or that your personal values and rights feel threatened.

Although a spiritual being should never need to defend who they are, what you have created or seek to create will always need defending in physical state, in the presence of adversity and in the prevention of atrocity. There are examples of this all over the planet, from the decimated environment to the ill-treatment of people.

It is therefore perfectly natural to feel angry about something which should compel you to act on something which clearly is not done in love. Who would you be, and who would benefit, if you chose to do nothing?

The most important thing is how you choose to act on your anger. This will define your relationship to fear and anger, and ultimately with yourself. Do not seek to distance yourself from that which threatens you or you will constantly live in fear. Instead, seek to understand what it is you fear most, and then take action to reduce its threat to who you are or what you seek to create.

You can choose to act defensively or proactively. A defensive reaction reinforces the behaviour of a misguided person because it causes you to become their victim, thus they feed on that adrenaline rush of power. A proactive response retains your personal power; it grants you a clear mind to better steer you towards a more productive action.

Do not beat yourself up simply for having emotions; focus instead on productive actions which blunt the sourness of anger, with a remedy of the sweetness of a good action that makes you feel better about the situation. And once again, try not to take life so seriously; it is meant to be fun.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old Today, 03:00 PM
Master
Dear Tiss,

It is always a pleasure to see you step forward into the light of your own voice, and bless us all with your company.

As a more general message; the purpose of the old dialogues were really to lay some initial groundwork for people to question their reality and think about their own lives more intimately. My present consciousness has surpassed beyond much of my former dialogues, and I felt it was more appropriate to speak in the present, than others lose themselves within dialogues of the past.

For this reason, I make myself more available in the present.

Once again, the pleasure of your words is a feast in thought and in heart; may you and your loved ones never stand apart.

-Sparrow

Old Today, 03:02 PM
Master
Dear Sorai Rai Aorai,

...and I echo the sentiments of your spirit and applaud your perseverance for the passion for life.

-Sparrow

Old Today, 05:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,
My present consciousness has surpassed beyond much of my former dialogues, and I felt it was more appropriate to speak in the present, than others lose themselves within dialogues of the past.
Dear Sparrow, I understand the concept behind what you said. It is great that you decided to continue sharing the jewels of your current state of consciousness here.

With the affection of always, in the distance.
Tiss

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : Today at 05:24 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences, since Nov 2020, btw.
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Thank you, Tiss, life is going well! It shows the value of persistence! I have a strong romantic possibility in my long-time friend in China. My health is quite good! I'll keep this short to keep the thread on topic, but feel free to inbox me and tell me about your life.
Your friend, Justin
Dear friend,

Thanks for the update, I am very happy for you!

Tiss
Old Today, 07:51 PM
Administrator
Please note quotes are to be no more than two or three sentences long

Namaste